xisto Community
yourfriendahsan

Banner Making Softwares can be animated?

i think it's Adobe Photoshop,have you ever tried that?or you just searhing for a new small and easy one?how much would you paid for that or nothing just free to use? ... :).

You can use either flash or Adobe Photoshop and Image Ready. Those are the only two I know of that are pretty good. Other than that I can't help you much. Photoshop is pretty expensive and flash isn't much better though.

Usually the best software to create any pictures would be Photoshop. But the shortest way to get your banner done, with you are without any ideas, you can always request for a banner in this forum too..The people here makes great graphics as you can see in some of our signatures.

I know there are some programs which can make .swf files but are not actually Macromedia - they don't work nearly as well though. I used it a few years back to do a simple banner, but I've forgotten what it was called. I believe it was part of the CoffeeCup suite though.

I too recommend Adobe Photoshop and Image Ready for making banners. However, I found the best program for optimizing the animation after creating it in these programs is GIFMoviegear. It is a small program that is very effective at reducing the file size of your finished product, assuming it is a GIF file of course. You can download a trial version of GIFMoviegear at http://www.gamani.com/

I hope that helps. :)

You can use photoshop and imageready, but I've always found imageready VERY confusing, I couldn't find out how to add a frame on my own.Personally for animation I use Macromedia Flash MX 2004 professional for animation, you can download it at http://www.adobe.com/, it has a 30 day trial.The other animator that I suggest is animation shop, I don't know what the latest version is, I used version three when it was out. You can download animation shop's 60 day trial at http://www.paintshoppro.com/en/?utm_source=jasc&utm_medium=redirect&utm_term=/.If&utm_campaign=jasc you know how to use flash mx, I suggest you use that, but if you aren't currently using flash mx, or don't know how to use it, try Animation Shop. It's very easy to use and requires only a little common sense, and has some cool effects too.

I would recommend you Anim Fx. This is the easiest solution you can possibly get. It is based on flash animations but in this program you don't have to draw everything by yourself - there is an already created preset of sample animations. There is a whole variety of nice looking effects in there, and you can choose appropriate size and text colour. In a word it is some sort of animation generator.