xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Little_Money_Maker

Learn The Ways Of Making Money Online This i sMy new Site, Hope it Helps

Hey there. Thanks for choosing to share your site with us! I must say that you did a very good job on it and there is a lot of information/content that visitors like myself may find interesting. I, too, bookmarked your site and plan on visiting later. Making money on the internet is something that I just started out in trying to do, and I am sure that your site will make itself a valueable tool and great starting point for novices like me. Once again, thanks a lot, and make sure to update us on any changes that may occur on your website. See ya around!

Interesting site.  Very helpful ideas on how to make money online.  I might have to try a few of these out.  I've bookmarked your website :)

218371[/snapback]

Thx guys, I will keep you guys updated, i need alot of visiotrs, and once imake a few $$ i will upgrade me websie, good domains, and put on googles and stuff, for everyone, so thats y i need visitors, and things, share my site guys, cause once# $$ and many more ideads will come on it hopefully, thx for supporting me :P

Your site is not working. I tried several times to open your site but failed. I do not know why. Is it my computer problem/browser problem or actually there is no web pages? Is it my computer/browser problem then it is ok, but is there really no pages, it is a very bad job! Still I want to believe that there is really a site.