xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spawn_syxx9

The Grudge the movie

qoute from my livejournalWow. Ok so yeah. Last night Farrika and I saw the Grudge. Damn good movie if you ask me. Not really a spell binding tale, not really that great of a start to finish finally conclusion movie, but a great shock value scare and visually appealing entertainment. Plus the ending, in my opinion, was damn cool. Mehgan and Jason who saw it also thought it sucked mostly because they are usually the ones who try to figure movies out by just the advertisements and by the first five minutes. It is like they want to ruin the movie for themselves but oh well. So you guys might like it <_<

Definite classic horror movie no real plot no real ending just made to scare the beejezus out of you. Just saw it tonight, 7/10 from me based as a movie as a whole as a horror flick 10/10 bringing back the classic ways of scaring you.**EDITED TO ADD***I have to say though i really couldn't get to in it because it seemed every ignorant teenager in my town decided to go see it as well.

I haven't seen the US version but I've seen the Original Japanese version and I was not really scared (Maybe I am old enough to get scared hehehe). the reason I watched the movie is the ending, the twist.the original director made the US version so chances are it will be the same as the original. and when i saw the trailler, the animation and the kid was just like the original. Unlike the US version of "Ring" ("The Ring" in US), the story was adapted on how Americans are.If you have seen some Asain Horror Films (Ring, Ring 2, Ring Zero, The Eye, Juon aka the Grudge, Feng Shui), the Asian culture and customs were shown. I suggest watching the "Ring" trilogy, they are available with subtitles now if i not mistaken. the last part is the Ring Zero (sort of prequel)

I didn't know they had that many Ring movies trilogy. I wish there was some way I could watch it but the movie rental place here in America that shows different kinds of Asian movies translated to Vietnamese doesn't ahve it. The Grudge. I might just well go see it to see what's the craze. I really want to watch the Forgotten. Although the commerical wasn't very good to me.

I didn't know they had that many Ring movies trilogy. I wish there was some way I could watch it but the movie rental place here in America that shows different kinds of Asian movies translated to Vietnamese doesn't ahve it. The Grudge. I might just well go see it to see what's the craze. I really want to watch the Forgotten. Although the commerical wasn't very good to me.

"Ring" Trilogy will show you how Sadako (Samara in US) Changed into a TV Crawling ghost. and She's actually beautiful in real life, and she is not a kid. well there two Sadako.
And Juon (The Grudge) has a second part already in the Japanese version.

Ok, this is off topic since I haven't seen "The Grudge," but I've seen Juon and Ringo is scarier! One of my friends was a major fan & bought all the DVDs, which included free "gifts" like creepy stickers, posters & stuff. I have no idea why anyone would want these on their stuff...