xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dawiss

Who Knows How To Make Something Like That? I first saw something like that..

I made my own game league and now I want to make it an website much better then it is now.. Once I played in one League where one programmer made the website look awesome.. he from one page design (Prees in first top box DISPLAY (Top Fifty) to see - Old Adress)
made absolutly diffrent design with same information and it is working like the old desing ( Take a look at this, it's what he made out of that - New adress)

I want to make something like that but he isn't telling me how he made it..

So does anyone know how to make something like that.. From one page make it look diffrent and work like it worked..??

Please help..

This actually looks like it has been made in CGI.

What the first link is doing is getting information from http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/.

<FORM ACTION=http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ METHOD=POST><INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=ladd VALUE=latgolf><INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=genre VALUE=st><INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=svr VALUE=cgi8>
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=template VALUE=myleague>
<font face=arial>Leaderboards</td></tr><tr><td><SELECT width=10 name=range>

Is part of his source.. so when you click the button, it posts the information on the website of what you want and displays it on the page.. I'm not sure what you are wanting to set up though, could you be more specific?

Wow thanks a lot.. I wan't to know how that information make in diffrent page like.. That link is for result standing and it looks horible and don't fit in my new site.. so I want that result standing information on my new website so it looks diffrent but works like it worked on old website.. Eample.. In old website there is an results when someone plays they shows on old page.. but I don't like the old page so I make new look for that page and I need to make that the same information shows up in new website.. I hope you understand.. and how can I make that CGI information be shown on other page? :)

I understand.. but I have no idea how to do it. I suggest to wait until one of the senior programmers sees this, or PM kvarnerexpress.