xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spawn_syxx9

Will We Even Be Able To Play Half Life 2? can monitors even handle this??

I have been thinking about this for a while now and been asking it from gamer friends of mine all over. WIth the games like Doom 3, Half Life 2, the eventual Unreal 3, and more so games coming out for only PC. Will the monitors that we buy even be able to handle the graphics of these games?I and my friends say no, what do you say?

I think they will be able to handle the games, because as graphics get better so does the monitors. If the games do not work on the most common monitors than the gaming manufacturing companies will go out of business, so therefore they will stick to games that are compatible with the latest monitors.

The future of monitors is coming, folks!

If you saw Paycheck, you can imagine what we may be seeing in the future - that would be soo cooool <_<

Actuality Systems sells a pretty straightforward "Spatial 3D System" for visualization purposes - not really what we'd need for HL2, but it is moving in the right direction. Maybe Popular Science's vision of a holographic entertainment booth isn't too far off?

:blink:

i have played half life pre final version, and everything went just fine, it doesen`t stucked anywhere (AMD 2600+, GeForce 5200,512DDR RAM). I think this game is realy great, i can`t wait till the final come in shop <_<

I think that when gamer companies are producing new games, they try to do the best and then monitor manufacturing companies are trying to follow them with its hardware. More better games for coustumer means more faster cpu-s, motherboards, memories, and so on. The speed of computer manufactory is every month faster a bit.