xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
samma

Robot & Angel

I really like that robot sig.. I like text bg and render.. all fits together awesome 10.. and what kind of render is it? because when I always want to find robot render I can't find any..But about that.. The render is too big and the colors don't make out soo good.. maybe make it smaller or blend it in diffrent colors.. 7/10GooD JoBs :D

i think what dawiss was referring to was that their was more render then background. Well if you blend the render just right with the little parts of the background then it will still look as good, wel i think i could kiss my butt on next weeks SOTW :D

actually to be honest i used 2 renders in each sig... :D for color and depth in the first one, and to make the background in the second :D. From experience... I kinda have a rule... if it doesnt fit around 1/2 of the background... the render sucks :D, IMO there is no such thing as a big render... a small one just makes the background look blank :(

The robot one is a nice sig. The angel one, the background doesnt match the render, IMO. But, i agree with you on that the render should take up most of the sig's space. And if it cant, text and other effects should take up the rest.

lol well personally... I dont think the Robot sig's background does fit it... I actually think the angel one does >.< not sure why but the right side of the background looks awsome :D. Well at least theres someone who agree's on my render rule :D

I actually think the angel one does >.< not sure why but the right side of the background looks awsome :).

The right side of the angel one does look nice, especially with all those colors. And then, there's the left side. Not as great as the right side, mostly covered by the angel's wing. In this case, right > left. Creating an imbalance, if you will, ruining most of the flow, IMO.