xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
simsplay

What's .... New Year ?

Happy New Year, all of you.What you want to change the bad or thing you don't like in yourself, and to make it better?For me, I'm so lazy to work, lazy to get up. This new year, i will change to work hard and get up early.And you? what will u change?

Well, I usually don't make resolutions, actually I never did. But since you ask, I might as well say something that I would like to maybe see change about myself. I often find myself judging people too quickly and not giving them enough of a chance to get on my good side. There are cases in which there are people that I am friends with that I at one point could not stand, or dare I say, hated. Anyways, good topic. Anyone else? What are your New Year's resolution(s)?

like any girl, I want to lose weight! Now im not like obese or anything but you know I would like to get rid of those 6 nutri-grain bars that I just ate

I dont really make new year resolutions because i dont actually fulfil them but this year i wanna try new stuff like clothes, friends, music etc because i wanna have more friends from different parts of my school and fit in

same here, cant keep em, dont make emi wanna work harder, jus that after screwing up exams its lyk oops...i kinda gotta revise and that...so yea, wanna work harder, but not a resolution as i know i wont keep it...