xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mukund

How To?

My earlie Topic -
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/31963-how-to-control/=

was stated as spam.

I dunno the reason. Though i was not clear on asking what i need and that was the only wrong i did. I never wanted to gain any hosting credit out of it.

ok this time I will repost it. I hope this time I am clear.

Well I am trying to build a software which needs me to hook all the applications which are currently running. And then i want my application to send them commands.

I am able to hook applications like Notepad cuz getting the HWND handle of window of such application is very easy.

but applicaionts build using Java are difficult.
also applications like Command window etc. which are operating system protected, has their Virtual table(V-Table) marked as read only. So I am unable to hook that particular thing.

We have a license copy of a DLL which allows us to do all the possible things. But its costly. And we cant distribute it. Is there any possible way to do this?

This is not the place or ways to explain your point of view. The board defines what is spam and your post was spam--lacking quality, short of contribution and one liner.Do not post this kind of message again. If you have a problem PM moderator or administrator. PS because our forum revolves around hosting credit system (whether you host from us or not) anything other than contributing to our forum is viewed as "cheating" hosting credits.

This is not the place or ways to explain your point of view. The board defines what is spam and your post was spam--lacking quality, short of contribution and one liner.

Do not post this kind of message again. If you have a problem PM moderator or administrator.

PS because our forum revolves around hosting credit system (whether you host from us or not) anything other than contributing to our forum is viewed as "cheating" hosting credits.

218187[/snapback]

By this post I tried explaining my probl;em. I never tried posting my views on your system. Infact what I posted this time only suggested that "i know and acccept that i was at the fault".

:D

Guys Solve My problem. Don't Create New Ones. lol.