xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hellRAISER666

Favorite Metal Band! tallk about your favorite band

Well my favorite band of all time would have to be "Metallica". They are my favorite band because there music is incredible. I only like old metallica though. From the album; "Kill Em All" to "Black Album". There older stuff is really good and heavy thrash riffs, and the solo's are amazing. The newer stuff has more melody to it. They work hard on every album. But the albums i think wasnt really was reload- st anger. Because that is when they all cut there hair, and changed alot, they became more sober often.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
We have dedicated music section. Post it in the right section.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

I'd have to say Sonata Arctica.. I just love it.. If you've never heard -which is most likely- you should try someday.. I guess it doesn't fit for everyone's music taste but at least it fits perfectly for mine.. Even though I don't even listen metal that much xDNightwish is good too.. :)

slayer,pantera,maiden,metallica,megadeth,to name a few........the list goes on and on and on

Ok, there are many things I feel are wrong with this thread. Don't call me a flamer or a troll if I happen to bash ya, they're just my own views.Hell raiser: Um, you're claiming one of the reasons Metallica went downhill was because they sobered up and cut their hair. I'm sorry, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. Although I do agree that reload - st. anger were terrible, those aren't the reasons. It was because of the melodies they tried to use...that and the trash can in St. Anger. Ace: Good stuff.Vince: I love Dime and I love Pantera, but dude, Dime's skill were far from the best. Case and Point: Chuck Schuldiner. Also, SOAD is not metal...moreso rock or Nu MetalKitiara: Ever listen to Lacuna Coil? Ya might like them.Oh Murderer: Mostly metalcore, but good stuff....BDM ain't my cup o tea though, but I will say they have a nasty pit.Hateheals: An old schooler! Ever listen to Overkill? I might see them live in about a month or two.

I like the bands that are already mentioned above but I must say that I prefer symphonic metal bands like Nightwish (the old one by the way...), Within Temptation, and some others that I'm used to listening often.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black and Death metal \m/ <_< \m/!!!!

I enjoy such bands as

Frost Like Ashes

A.W.A.S.

Elgibbor (one man)

Feast Eternal

Shamar (Elgibbor side project (one man))

Primitive Graven Image

Power Metal

Adiastasia

Divine Fire

Other Stuff

Kalmah

Children of Bodom

Living Sacrifice

As I Lay Dying

Skitzo

Edited by KansukeKojima (see edit history)

Yea, all metalcore. I love KSE. I saw them live 2 1/2 times. (yes, a half!)As for Bullet and Norma....I can't stand them....their sound annoys me.Have you ever listened to Unearth or All That Remains? Both are awesome metalcore bands.

i love alot of metal bands.
here are a few:
Atreyu, All That Remains, Exodus, Bullet For My Valentine, Avenged Sevenfold, Poison The Well, Neaera, Linkin Park, Throwdown, Evile, Apocalyptica, Lamb Of God, ...

i know not all of them are metal, but i still like m.

i'm going to graspop metal meeting at dessel belgium to, it's great!
here are a few bands that are comming:
whitesnake,
def leppard,
ministry,
morbid angel,
saxon,
testament,
nile,
obituary,
symphony x,
deathstars,
tesla,
behemoth,
black stone cherry,
in flames,
apocalyptica,
bullet for my valentine,
opeth,
avanged sevenfold,
at the gates,
arch enemy,
madball,
primordial,
soilwork,
rose tattoo,
converge and more

check https://www.graspop.be/nl/ !

I may be going to Rock on the Range. It has a great set of bands right now. Not all are metal, but a few are.

I know that Killswitch Engage, Flyleaf, Disturbed, Papa Roach, Seether, and some other great bands.

Website here:[link]