xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hellRAISER666

Thrash Song I Wrote

Pit of FireCome with meInto the Pit of FireMake it the biggest pit we've ever seenMOsh mosh and mosh again! mosh till u die!Do not waste your time in the Pit of Fire.You will be knocked out....Get back up. Come with meInto the Pit of FireMake it the biggest pit we've ever seenMOsh mosh and mosh again! mosh till u die!Come out have a drinkFree yourself from realityRole one up if you have to.Mosh till you dieMosh to end all liesDon't let your gaurd downyou will be attackedThis is what we call thrash.Take a deep breathAnd let free your mind.I'll show you wat I've known all this time.Come with meInto the Pit of FireMake it the biggest pit we've ever seenMOsh mosh and mosh again! mosh till u die!

Hmmm.. sounds a bit like jump in the fire from Metallica. Its also simalar to other stuff from the mid to late 80's from Exodus and Anthrax and blah blah blah.. Are the 80's coming back? Sorry

218252[/snapback]

I love the 80's, I hate new metal. They really are sell outs. Well i guess i got my inspiration from metallica. I still listen to 80's music, and i always will. I wish i can go back in time and live in the 70's or the 80's. Back when ozzy was cool haha!