xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
serenity

Whats The Weirdest.. ? Questionaire

^^lmaoMy new years resolution is to keep my nose to the grindstone, ouch! but seriously I cant be slacking at this point in time..whats everybody elses new years resolutions and no not computer resolutions :D

My new years resolution was to finish learning my the guitar solos i started learning. Get drunk less at shows, try to be more mature. But everytime a new year start i never follow my resolutions lol. So yeah o well i just like being me

I try to stay away from anything that involves making a list. I didn't make any New years resolutions. Thats probably the weirdest thing that I believe in. If I write down what i would like to do for the future than it ends up not happening. I know its all in the mind. But that's just hows my life rolls right now. lol.

My new years resolution was to spend more time with my family. After taking 18 units of classes last semester, i barely had time to live, so i want to be more family oriented this year around, because you never know what the future holds.......i know it's not a weird one but that was just mine =-)