xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
EJay

Wifi Disconnects Because Of Cordless Phones 2.4 Gigahertz Phones

Okay, it.s understandable to have wireless things in the same range, but why put wirelss internet on 2.4! Im playing Mario Kart Ds and I hear a ring and then my wiki disconnects, are if someone is talking on the phone, I need to be a meter away from them before I can start using it again. WIFI MAKES ME ANGRY

Notice from mayank:
Edited Topic title. Remember topic title & description is really imp.
Edited by mayank (see edit history)

Well, I understand the frustation but my friend this is the technology only which has enabled you to surf the internet wirelessly. And, you are not the only one who is facing the problem with this..there are lots and lots of people who face the problem.Now, It is the technology only which will solve this problem and the developers are working hard to develop these kind of hardwares which can provide flawless connections...for e.g. Bluetooth..this technology doesnt interefere with any product like this..but it has also got one negative and that is the data transfer is slow..I am sure as developers have created this technology..they will be updating it to make sure that the data transfer rate becomes high in that..So, wait for some time and you wont be having these kind of problems :D

Well, I understand the frustation but my friend this is the technology only which has enabled you to surf the internet wirelessly. And, you are not the only one who is facing the problem with this..there are lots and lots of people who face the problem.

Now, It is the technology only which will solve this problem and the developers are working hard to develop these kind of hardwares which can provide flawless connections...for e.g. Bluetooth..this technology doesnt interefere with any product like this..but it has also got one negative and that is the data transfer is slow..I am sure as developers have created this technology..they will be updating it to make sure that the data transfer rate becomes high in that..So, wait for some time and you wont be having these kind of problems :D

217902[/snapback]

woa ur smart. It tooked me a while to read all that. Developers can give u good connections but it will cost them more money. And u kno how greedy nintendo is. money is everything now a days.