xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jackie_88

Wolfenstein Et

is there any-one who also play Wolfenstein ET. when it is, u can send soon apply to our website and join the clan (when u are accepted). infact is it the best free game ever made (and aa also but just a little min). :D yeah i'm play wolfenstein ET for 1/2 year but 2years ago i've played it a few weeks but i was so bad that it was boring but now i own everyone and is it verry funny to play it . :D i've got now a own clan TWF and before that, the <S> :D sorry for the bull *BLEEP* but this was just a question!!!WHO played also ET??? :D:(:(

I have been playing Wolf ET for about 2 years now, and absolutely love it. It is by far the best free FPS game ever. What server do you play? Does you clan have it's own?I haven't played in a couple of weeks, I've been a bit busy, but I would love to drop by and play with a fellow Trap 17 member.

I have been playing Wolf ET for about 2 years now, and absolutely love it.  It is by far the best free FPS game ever.  What server do you play?  Does you clan have it's own?

I haven't played in a couple of weeks, I've been a bit busy, but I would love to drop by and play with a fellow Trap 17 member.

217751[/snapback]

hi yes we have almost ou ron server!(we host it by our own) but its not so much online. but what is your plaing name?

fav class?

fav weapon?

fav world?

best stat?

mine

fav class cover ops

fav weapon mp40, riffle

fav0 w0rld goldrush

best stat 78/4 and 88 headshots

my name is |<DOA>jackie and Gen.jackie[TWF]_Be

Cool,I also play ET for about a year now.It gets never boring, but I want to create a clan of my own :D Anyone interested?My ingame name is =AW=Heru'Ur