xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
EJay

I Like This Guy... ALOT

This guy is everywhere, I am we pass in school, Hes in my dreams, I worry about him alot. This guy is the guy that I want to be with for the rest of my life. He's everything a man should be: smart, funny, sweet and sensative. Then I told my best friend, and she was like, I am going to tell him, and I didn't want her to. I didnt want his and my relationship screwing up because I treasure him as a good friend. I think he know, but how can I be that sure? How am I going to get the self-booster to ask him out?

You think he knows but he hasn't asked you out yet might mean he dosne't think of you that way. But if he's shy and your friend tells him it might push things in the right direction and still let him feel a bit in control unlike if you asked him which might make some guys feel akward. This probobly dosen't apply to every guy, but first time a girl asked me out I said no out of shock, I just wasn't used to it. Had to buy flowers and appologize and crap, really messed up the beginning. So do it gently and when hes relaxed.

I would say asking him out would be risky business.But then someone has to take the first step. If he doesn't, then maybe you should! I mean you gotta find out...you gotta know, whether 'you and he' will workout or not...on a lighter note, and i hope i don't sound harsh!, these will the moments in life you'll remember and have a laugh 10 years down the line :D

Might I suggest that you take a slightly different approach and do a group thing for the first "date".Get a couple of friends together and go skating or to a movie as a small manageable groupt, or get together at a mutual friend's house to watch a movie or two one night, Try to break him down slowly... with witnesses???

Might I suggest that you take a slightly different approach and do a group thing for the first "date".

Get a couple of friends together and go skating or to a movie as a small manageable groupt, or get together at a mutual friend's house to watch a movie or two one night, Try to break him down slowly... with witnesses???

217679[/snapback]

i agree, go out with sum friends, maybe make sure you know what your doing, and just be really close to him like for the night, mayb sit right next to him, maybe near the end lean on him, touch his hand softly, but alos this may be to much. Just an idea, sometimes its just easier to have a mutual confermation of going out without the questions and answers, but if u feel this much about him, don't give up ok?

I have no idea how to get out with a group. 99& of the people he knows are people I don't know and then going out with other people would make me feel a little awkward. I have a self-esteem issue and I don't know if its right. I mean what if he does say no out of shock. Then again, what if he says no because of something and it screws up our relation. I mean, maybe ill go see a movie with him, but that would be a bit, awkward. Seeing as he dosent have a drivers and i keep failing my learners. 4 years diffrence also makes it abit scary :D I dunno, It be wierd to ask him out. I tried this afternoon at work, but I couldnt no voice came out. Then I went, Can you cover for me, while I goto the washroom> ;:shakes head:; Im a little disappointed in me.

If you care for this guy so much, then just keep being friends until your sure he likes you, or you can be the brave one and try and ask him out. What is the worst that can happen, he says no, and you go back to being friends??I mean its upto you wether you care enough to ask him out.

ok heres an idea and its worth a shot since u like this guy and you dont know if he likes you keep being his friend cuz u said hes a friend right? and that u dont want to ruin it. honey trust me been there done that ruined it from the start. you dont want to tell him u like him it might confuse him and he'll pull back some. maybe not all the way but you want to get closer not farther apart. you're friends so do friend things even if its studying i know it sounds dorky...have him over to study or something something where its just you 2 away from the humdrum life of school where everyone is gossiping. if he likes you he'll love to spend some time one on one key into his intrests. find out things. my favorite thing to do for my guy friends is find out their favorite food, find a good recipie and cook for them. its a great ice breaker and if you are studying you can "get hungry" and cook something he loves.

Well. I told him. It wasn't that bad and he was a little slow. First he blushed, then I blushed, then he said he was flattered, and then my whole body blushed. It was an interesting moment to say the least. I told him, and he said he "had" considered it, tho he thought I was to yound, and also that fact that hes dating a gitl named Ashely didn't help things. Though after I told him, it was like a big wieght was lifteed off my shoulders, I stoppe consistantly dreaming of him, and he is fun to hang around. It was really funny cause we were talking about innocence when it came up. Though we are closer friends now! An added bonus :)

Okay, so then one night at work I went Llew isn't a cruel heartless b******d because thats wat everyone was calling him. I told him that he wore his emotions on his sleeve. Though I haven't even see him anywhere after that. Our school is small and you can't find anyone. Though, It was like stalking a shadoww. I would hang out at his locker, ask friends if he was there that day. Even though it makes me seem stalkerish, he has some depression problems. I saw him today for 4 secs and he blew me off again! Arrrgh :angst: Im never ever going to have a stable friendship with that guy am I?