xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sympatico

Ps3 Is Expected To Be Released Late.. is it good or bad?

Sony are having problems with the next playstation console .They are roumrs that the new console is full of uknown bugs , and it's announced that PS3 will not be released in march deep trougt is the name of the source who is a sony insider who says that PS3 is not ready to go in the shelfs .The source is also telling that Sony has had already problems with one graphic subsystem of the new PS3 console .

Notice from mayank:
Edited topic title & description
Edited by mayank (see edit history)

PS3 Dosnt look to good annyways, Xbox 360 looks better but is also bad, so what have happned with the Game Consoles!, :D I am going to get my self Xbox 360, Just by taking a look on PS3, its ugly, looks like a DVD Player with wireless controls.

Well, when you make such comments..please dont forget to tell about the resource as well. Anyways coming to the point, XBOX 360- according to people it was released earlier in order to capture the market and because it had flaws in it...it started creating the problems...so it is good that PS3 comes a bit late...but comes flawlessly.Atleast we will be having a flawless product :D

Well, when you make such comments..please dont forget to tell about the resource as well. Anyways coming to the point, XBOX 360- according to people it was released earlier in order to capture the market and because it had flaws in it...it started creating the problems...so it is good that PS3 comes a bit late...but comes flawlessly.

Atleast we will be having a flawless product :D

217632[/snapback]

Nothing is flawless. That is a simple fact of life. I'm 99% sure that there will be flaws and problems with ps3 when it comes out. As others have said, xbox 360 came out early to be the first one out and to get more success. In result they have had many problems though not totally widely spread. As articles on cnn.com and other onlines sources say that these overheating problems are sporadic and not many occurrences. Even though, if I ever got either it would be a xbox 360. One of my main reasons is because I very much dislike sony for stealing patented products and using them in their ps2. Though it is very unlikely I will get either becuase I would rather get a computer before a xbox 360 :D

xJedix

Sp3 have problems with proccesor they sp3 have 3 proccesors and very very good graphic card i read some stuffs about sp3 in one magazine that ps3 will be better then xbox360 faster... and new joystic`s

I say its a good thing if they are reporting bugs I say get them all fix before they are put on the market. that would be the smart and finacially best move they could make so instead of losing money replacing systems they can spend that money on making PS5 in like 10-15 years from now.But yeah I have to agree I don't like the design that much but when I drop $500 i most likly will like the system and the games, and yeah the game GRAPHICS RULE!!!BTW This is my 3400 POST SO THANK YOU!!! :D:D

Just get XBOX 360, way better than PS3. I'm from Australia so I'm still waiting for it to come on.. just a month and a few more days.. [drools]

:D Ugh, thats the only thing that makes me not want to live in Australia. Electronics and technology seem to take a while to get there. About xbox 360 and playstation I think I would rather get the playstation, but I dont know, I think revolution will definetely have worse graphics but I think the games will be reall fun, more than xbox 360 and playstation combined. The only thing that favors the playstation for me is the final fantasy games. And on the xbox its going to be Halo. Though I dont know yet, I dont Like it when gaming systems dont work, or overheat when you have just beaten something important, and playing the newest games on pc is so ridiculously expensive if you really want to enjoy them. probably the cost of 360 + ps3 together = a good pc that will play the newest 2006 games but in 2007 it wont work anymore. I still dont understand how a doom3 runs well on a regular xbox, and if you want to play it nice on a pc you have to spend twice the price of an xbox.

The PS3 is going to cost TONS of money! It's going to have a Dual-Core Chip, which alone costs about $1000.00! However, its graphics are going to be eons better than the XBOX 360...however I believe that not many people will end up purchasing the PS3...The PS3 is actually going to be released on the same day as Halo 3...a big mistake from Sony! People who are into gaming are going to see the PS3 and Halo 3, and purchase Halo 3 instead because of cost and gaming system...just their decisions, though.I am planning on purchasing the PlayStation 3 for myself as soon as the pre-order becomes available in my area...who else is? Just curious!Stephen

Sony are having problems with the next playstation console .They are roumrs that the new console is full of uknown bugs , and it's announced that PS3 will not be released in march deep trougt is the name of the source who is a sony insider who says that PS3 is not ready to go in the shelfs .

The source is also telling that Sony has had already problems with one graphic subsystem of the new PS3 console .

Notice from mayank:
Edited topic title & description

217592[/snapback]

i dont think that ps3 will relly become popular they will only sell a copple of thousand

i dont think that ps3 will relly become popular they will only sell a copple of thousand

217952[/snapback]

Man I think the ps3 is going to be the best console out there. Xbox 360 can't beat PS3 games. Best online game for ps3 will be the socom series. I have socom 3 online, for the ps2. That game is so addicting. I cant stop playing hahaha. I been playin it all morning till night wooo. So anyways PS3 kick **bottom** Xbox 360 sucks.

this isnt a fight between xbox and playstation. Anyways about that your probably wrong, so many people had playstation before that they are liable to buy the new one. Plus in game wise it is the top system, and that is not my opinion, because I like all the systems I'm not a fanboy.Yes I've heard about the pushed back release date to like 2007 or something, but I don't think it is because of bugs, I mean it COULD be, but they never released any information about it so bugs might not be it. It could be because they could do better in competition or make more money on this release date who knows. Not many know that it will actually release then though that might just be a rumor.

Sony are having problems with the next playstation console .They are roumrs that the new console is full of uknown bugs , and it's announced that PS3 will not be released in march deep trougt is the name of the source who is a sony insider who says that PS3 is not ready to go in the shelfs .
The source is also telling that Sony has had already problems with one graphic subsystem of the new PS3 console .

Well, if they get plenty of time they are able to take the best things from their compenitors and improve the console on several ways. Anyway, it will be the most powerful console and remember that just the name "PLaystation" will sell several millions of units, They do not bother about price.

PS3 Dosnt look to good annyways, Xbox 360 looks better but is also bad, so what have happned with the Game Consoles!, blink.gif
I am going to get my self Xbox 360, Just by taking a look on PS3, its ugly, looks like a DVD Player with wireless controls.

Hahaha! Very funny sir! Xbox 360 will not have a chance against PS3!
It is just a Xbox with better DVD capabilities and more powerful hardware.

Yes, perhaps PS3 too, but not revolution, by the way, PS3 do not looks like a DVD player: it looks like an old printer i have here at my office.. :)

i think its good because it will mean there wont be any stupid bugs or errors when it comes out and it will be soooooooooooo much better than the xbox360 which is a waste of space but thats for another topic.i cant wait for it to come out but i would rather it would be error free and come out in 6 months than it be out in a month full of bugs.idont care how much it is going to cost i will be buying it straight away. hopefully they may add more features now they have this extra time and they can blow all other consoles out of the water.and to the person who said they will only sell a couple thousand!! this is not an xbox ffs this will be a good console lmao.