xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Twilight-seraphim

My Friends .....i think i hate them

yes yes it's me again w/ my pathetic high school drama/ friend problems.... i find such great friends dont i? i'm here to tell the story of why i think i hate most of my friends.... there's this one girl who has never been too close to our group. she'd once and a while hang out w/ us ect ect. she was a little annoyong and everyone knew it but she was ok in small doses. she's selfish, pridefull (to the extreme!), and a little slutty but she has her moments. well she decided to date our really good guy friend. we had no problems at fist cuz we didnt think it'd last too long.(note: i've already talked about this senerio b4). well now she wont let us alone. she thinks she's always been a big part of ours and his life so she tries to spend every waking minute w/ us. i can understadn her a little but... she goes to extremes. she always talks about herself and tells us what to do now... but the guy does see it cuz she acts different around him. well she really doesnt like me cuz her bf spends his most of his time w/ me (we've been friends for like 2 years and he lives in my neighborhood). so she spreds rumors about me and talks about how much she cant stand me but then we all get together and it's like nothings wrong and i tihnk she's ok again then she hates me the next day. so she's been spending extra time w/ my closer friends so they dont have time for me just her. at first i didnt really care but the way she talks w/ them like they've been close for years... if she wants my life she can have it. she makes everyone belive that she really likes the guy. but recently she's announced her newest attraction like it's sooo "bad" of her. she thinks it makes her cool to cheat on her bf and tell all of her friends not to tell the guy cuz it's a secret (duh). it makes me hate her even more. how can she call herself human? i'm probly mostly mad about it cuz he's my best friend and i kno that she's doing this but i cant do anything as she leads him along. it makes me hate myself for being so weak and it makes me hate them for playing along. and they all go along knowing that it bothers me and knowing that she doesnt like me but they just talk to please whoever's there never really standing up for themselves. they would start a conversation when she leaves and it's just me about how they dont like her either and i cant tell if they're being sincere(sp?).i wish i didnt have to worry. i feel so pathetic posting my problems on some message board like a loser who cant even handle her own friends and weaknesses. i cant tell him that shes doing this but... i feel like i should. i dont care if she hates me more... i never valued her to begin w/. but my friends.... i supose the true ones will stick through all this and the others... well i dont need them anyways.

Hmm, that's tough, and I could see why no one else replied to your post... Well, annoying people butting into your group? That's not new, that happened a lot to me before. But nothing as extreme as someone who wanted to flirt with a guy! I remember this tomboy butting into our group, most of the class tried to avoid her. She likes soccer which isn't really a bad thing, but if you pair it up with having relations with other girls and acting like a boy, it's... *shudders* I think she likes Detective Conan, one of my favorite manga/anime series because she tells me how much she likes Sherlock Holmes books and how much she likes soccer. (In the series, the main character is good at soccer and loves Holmes) Anyway, we weren't exactly the popular group in class, and she didn't have any other friends, she tries to join up. What she does is abuse. My friend helps her with stuff, then she just takes it in and when my friend needs help, she makes up some excuse. It's ALWAYS like that! We just ignore her though, and drop hints to make her realize that we're annoyed... Not sure she knows though... :D About your problem, did you talk it over with your friends? You guys can come up with a solution, like talk it over with her with the whole group. Does she have any other friends? If not, maybe she's just trying to seek attention. She must be boasting about herself to make you realize that she's worthy to join the group, but it's in a bad way, yeah... :( I used to be like that, since I liked different interests from most kids, I shyed away cause I had nothing to talk about. If I talked about my interests, they'll think I'm a bigger nerd and stay away from me. So I had to talk a lot about general stuff, and I kept running out of things to say. Thus, I had to talk more about MYSELF, gaining hate from the people I talked with. :D I was a loser so to speak, but I've got myself a gang I hang out with. It's pretty sad how no one else has my interests, but I've got to bear it... Anyway, try confronting her, I kinda know how she feels... It feels horrible to be left alone. She's probably just seeking attention.

Well, if you're close to the guy she's going out with, and especially if you don't like her, the first thing I would do would be to let the guy know that she's cheating on him. Personally, even if someone thought they were a friend, I wouldn't let them get away with hurting someone that actually was a friend. So think about telling him what she's up to.. if she doesn't deserve your trust, why should she deserve your secrecy, either, and why should she be helped in hurting your other friend?

Anyways, as for annoying people hanging out with your group.. maybe she doesn't think she's annoying? Highly unlikely, I know, especially since she's so untrustworthy, but maybe she's just acting how she thinks she should act. Try and talk to her about it, and point out the things she's doing that bothers you and your other friends. Let her know that if she keeps it up, she probably won't have any friends at all. If she seems really unconcerned if/when you try to talk to her, just don't bother.. chances are she's acting that way on purpose.

Good luck :\

If you hate these people so much why are they your friends? I have had a few people join my group of friends and no one in our group really likes them but it is a part of life. If you do not like someone in your group tell them that just because they are the friend of your friends does not mean that they are your friend. If no one in the group likes them everyone has to tell that person to go away or they will not know they are not your group's friend. There is no nice way to do it but try not to be too rude if you take my advice.