xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DarkFlash

Bash The Computer! fun game I found

Woah that is so mcuh fun, I love flash games like these, how many hits for the mouse to be deystoryed I cant get it and Im going 500 strong! :-D

lol The mouse was easy to destroy. That was a fun game. It sort of gets old after a while though. Pretty funny though. I am going to have to save that when I get mad at my computer so I can take it out on something other than my own computer. I still want to be able to use it :D

very funny flash...i havd played a one like this but not bash computer,that to bash a bad guy with fist,knife and guns,which is a little bloody :Dthis one is so good however i could not treat my laptop like that even when some bug given on display :D

He he he! that was funny stuff!

I made 500 clicks to blast that off 2 times!

Here's the screenshot..I took!

Posted Image

Considering the monitor on my PC has just decided to break, and has now been replaced with some old pile of junk, this game is a great stress reliever!

I went one step further than you, mayank :D

Posted Image

Great fun, thanks for the link DarkFlash.

Ooo.. I got 732 hits! Sorry, didn't get any screenshots. :D The keyboard and mouse were boring, too easy. I tried to see how fast it took me to break the monitor. Very fun.. not addictive, but a perfect stress reliever if you have problems with your PC.

Ooo.. I got 732 hits! Sorry, didn't get any screenshots. :ph34r: The keyboard and mouse were boring, too easy. I tried to see how fast it took me to break the monitor. Very fun.. not addictive, but a perfect stress reliever if you have problems with your PC.

217700[/snapback]

Wow,this is great now i can destory my pc whithout damaging it when I get mad it it.

:blink: