xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
semeticsister

Moie Harry Potter Stuff More Book 7 Theories

WARNING: SOME SPOILER DETAILS FROM BOOK SIX! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Haha, suckers. More Harry Potter and you can't do nothin' bout it, ye hear?!

Indeed. So here is my theory for Book 7, which I heard from an unconfirmed source but it is still kinda fun:

There is another prophecy concerning Harry that he does not know about, which again was forseen by Professor Trelawney and told to Dumbledore around the time the first prophecy was made. But surprisingly, it was about Harry's romantic destiny, not Voldemort. Dumbledore decided not to tell Harry about this, for he thought it would be better for Harry if he were to find eternal love by himself. And find it he did. While Harry is pursuing his quest to find and destroy the remaining Horcruxes, he stops in Hogsmeade for a break. While Harry is sitting on a bench near Flourish and Blotts in his invisibility cloak, he sees the most hauntingly beautiful witch he has ever seen. Right away, Harry falls into a deep trance and cannot take his eyes off of her.....

Later in the book, they hane known eachother for a couple months and Harry is positively smitten with her, and he asks her to marry her.

Long story short, they get married, Harry gets laid, the couple tracks down and demolishes the remaining Horcruxes, Harry kills Voldemort, the couple has kids, the end.

Highly unlikely, but a corking good read, don't you think?

~michelle~

Haha, as if..i dont think J.K would change the story to that point of view..I rekon Ginny would do just fine..to bad Dunbole Died. But yeah it is kinda corky.

Damn effing typos! But yeah, its about time that Harry Potter got some hanky panky. The most he got was making out from Ginny, but remember they broke up at the end of Half-Blood Prince, so I doubt they would get back together. And I also doubt that Ginny will ditch school to "help" Harry find the Horcruxes. So all signs point to Harry getting some hanky panky. I highly doubt that it will be with Hermione unless Harry is put under the Imperius curse, because other wise he wouldn't sacrifice his friendship with Ron just because Harry's feeling a bit horny.And that's my Two Galleons.~*michelle*~

"More Harry Potter and you can't do nothin' bout it, ye hear?!"Well technically.....Hahaha, this would be very unlikely.. and I'm pretty sure many Harry Pottter fanatics would have a fit. Rowling wouldn't be able to put a sex scene into a young adults book either :D. No hanky panky for Harry..You're right about Hermione though, they won't get together.. I'm guessing that her and Ron are going to hook up eventually.IF Harry does end up finding a love.. it's going to be someone previously known in the book, perhaps Ginny, maybe someone hardly mentioned.

In this post, I just want to write down some of my theories of what will happen in book 7 of Harry Potter. Who cares if any of these are inconsistent with the plot? There is a slight chance that some of these can be at least remotely plausible:~Harry becomes Minister of Magic~Ron marries Hermione~One or more of the trio dies~Harry hooks up with Ginny/Luna/Hermione/Romilda Vane/Mrs. Weasley/no one~Voldemort dies and the Death Eaters disipate and are convicted~Harry gets married and has a normal life~One or more of the Dursleys is a witch/wizard/Squib~Harry is murdered by Voldemort and then sees his parents in that stone arch thingy in the department of mysteries~The whole universe is kaploded because of a game of Exploding Snap gone terribly wrongGot any more outlandish ideas?~*michelle*~

Did you know that JK rowling said Harry Potter 7 is going to end with the word "Scar"?There are some interesting endings that I was thinking about.One of the lame ones was "As Harry's eyes lies apons Snape's dead body, he had finally realized all along, that Snape has been, and always will be, on his side. Noticing the death's aroma slowly finds itself towards himself, Harry glances at Voldemort, wand ready at hand. With his last cry of hatred, envy, and some fear, Harry yells out what seemed to be a silent, non-verbal spell. Through the mutterings of "I love you" (Harry still lacked the perfection that Snape had always warned him about), Harry points his wand at Voldemort, as though aiming a cupid's arrow. A flash of crimson light is blasted towards him, and resembling time slown down, Voldemort was flung into the air, and gently lies in the center of the pedestal, and what seemed like a heart shaped pendant slowly engraves itself with the blood of the dark lord on his forehead. It was a scar"omg it sucks... it was one of my "I'm really bored, lets make ending for harry potter 7". lol the english skills suck, and the so called imagery is nothing but a 5 year old imagination. But you got the idea...

Edited by Dooga (see edit history)

WARNING: SOME SPOILER DETAILS FROM BOOK SIX! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Haha, suckers. More Harry Potter and you can't do nothin' bout it, ye hear?!

Indeed. So here is my theory for Book 7, which I heard from an unconfirmed source but it is still kinda fun:

There is another prophecy concerning Harry that he does not know about, which again was forseen by Professor Trelawney and told to Dumbledore around the time the first prophecy was made. But surprisingly, it was about Harry's romantic destiny, not Voldemort. Dumbledore decided not to tell Harry about this, for he thought it would be better for Harry if he were to find eternal love by himself. And find it he did. While Harry is pursuing his quest to find and destroy the remaining Horcruxes, he stops in Hogsmeade for a break. While Harry is sitting on a bench near Flourish and Blotts in his invisibility cloak, he sees the most hauntingly beautiful witch he has ever seen. Right away, Harry falls into a deep trance and cannot take his eyes off of her.....

Later in the book, they hane known eachother for a couple months and Harry is positively smitten with her, and he asks her to marry her.

Long story short, they get married, Harry gets laid, the couple tracks down and demolishes the remaining Horcruxes, Harry kills Voldemort, the couple has kids, the end.

Highly unlikely, but a corking good read, don't you think?

~michelle~

Well, I think Harry and Ginny will get together. She may come into play in the final battle. I find it hardto believe Harry will fight alone. We do not know what Dumbledore had in mind with Snape killing him.We do not have enough info on what realy went down. Ginny will not leave Harry. She was ready tobe there for Harry at the end of book 6. There is also the person known as R.A.B. to think on. Mostpeople think this may be someone's initials. What if it was another group like the OTP? Who ever it is,was way ahead of Dumbledore on the horcrux thing. This unsettles me! Who could be one step in frontof Dumbledore? Also, where is Dumbledore's brother? Surely, he is a very powerful wizard. Will hebe in book seven? He was not at the funeral. We know so little about the "old magic" that the deathof Dumbledore could just a front to mislead Voldemort into believing he no longer had to worry aboutanother battle with Dumbledore. This would give the OTP the element of surprise. Will Harry findR.A.B. ? I would if I were Harry!! RAB is allready doing what Harry needs done. Will RAB strike again?I wonder. Will RAB try to find Harry? <_<

Edited by Gandolf1 (see edit history)

Well, I think Harry and Ginny will get together. She may come into play in the final battle. I find it hardto believe Harry will fight alone. We do not know what Dumbledore had in mind with Snape killing him.We do not have enough info on what realy went down. Ginny will not leave Harry. She was ready tobe there for Harry at the end of book 6. There is also the person known as R.A.B. to think on. Mostpeople think this may be someone's initials. What if it was another group like the OTP? Who ever it is,was way ahead of Dumbledore on the horcrux thing. This unsettles me! Who could be one step in frontof Dumbledore? Also, where is Dumbledore's brother? Surely, he is a very powerful wizard. Will hebe in book seven? He was not at the funeral. We know so little about the "old magic" that the deathof Dumbledore could just a front to mislead Voldemort into believing he no longer had to worry aboutanother battle with Dumbledore. This would give the OTP the element of surprise. Will Harry findR.A.B. ? I would if I were Harry!! RAB is allready doing what Harry needs done. Will RAB strike again?I wonder. Will RAB try to find Harry? dry.gif