xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Plenoptic

Bubble Game-for Kids But Fun For Everyone

I was using Firefox Stumble when I just so happend to stumble across this http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ It is an addicting game in which you are a bubble and your have to make yourself bigger by adding small bubbles to you. You have to avoid the mines though. It is fun. I played it for a while. It is pretty entertaining. May sound dull but it's not.

Hehe, I've played this game before. It's pretty entertaining, not only do you just dodge the bubbles, but you have different specials that you get. There's a druggie mode, where everything changes color and the music is like weeiiiirddd. There's a speed bonus where everything goes fast, invincibiliy, bullettime, where everything goes very slow, like in the Matrix. And then bouncy, where when you hit the walls, you go ricketing everywhere.My highscore: 796 on my third try :D

Ya the different modes are fun but at one point you get so big there is no possible way you can get through the mines. My high score is 810. Pretty fun. I like druggie mode but not bouncy. I accidently bounced off the wall and flew all the way to the other side hitting a mine on the way.

hey its a good game. I played it and enjoyed it a lot. Its music is too nice. Its a color full game with a good music. :unsure: