xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
freesoul

Somthing Wrong With Credit System

I had like 8.09 credits after making a big post and I was reading another thread. Then when I went back to the forum Index, my credits suddenly went down to 1.09 days. I'm not sure what happened but I just lost a week from my hosting credits. Is this some sort of bug in the credit script or did I do something wrong?

Check your previous posts by clicking your name and click "Find this members posts" look through to make sure that you haven't had posts deleted or been warned for breaking a rule. Sometimes mods will take away hosting credits for that.

check also your warning levels. that will give you an idea of what transpired in you losing your credits.

Sorry Mate, I hope you will be more careful from now on. Seniors and also the forum FAQ would have solved your problem. Time and again we emphasize how important is the quality of the post one make. There are certain rules even when you want to copy other post - credits you get are temporary if the next reader finds your post useless or breaking the rule s/he can report to moderator or admin and they will take care those useless part of the forum.I hope you will follow the guidelines which everyone of us follow and enjoy our stay here! I hope you will also stay here constructively and gaining credits effortlessly that way.

And the worst part about getting caught with bad posting is that the number of credits lost will always be more than you gained from your original post. There is a factor applied which is in the removal script, so if you earn 4 credits for the posting, the script removes greater than 4 credits when the posting is found to be plagrized or copied. The comment about the warning is a good clue to find out where the credits went. Also, if you self report the posting and ask for the quote tags to be inserted, most Mods will do that, so keep these points in mind before you cut and paste. The Mod crew stays on top of things pretty good and there are tools available to seek out plagarized information. (Google is your friend) Just be thankful the credit reversal didn't put you in the minus.Post the good post, get your credits back up and there will be no problems.

I admit that the facts wete collected from different sites but I actually edited them and fixed all the individual joke together into one and posted it here and on a couple of other forums. I didnt know that was against the rules.

Yes anything not in your own words is plagorizing whether it is little things gathered from different sites or not. I found a list that contained those here and there, if you didn't write it then you gotta quote it.

well,before admin or mod check your post ,system will add your credits automatically.when once check your post which was not accord to the rule it will be eleminated from credits.of cause,there possibly exsit temporary system script bug. :D good luck.

all possibilities have been exhausted here, so i'm closing this thread. but in your case, freesoul, it's not a technical script bug. :D