xisto Community
mimi_hat

The Best Way To Make Money I have earned 675? this month

Hey guys and girls :D

I was searching for a program already 3 years were i can earn money.
I have been scamed 2 times and I'm not going to pay for any program that asks you money.

I have joined cashfiesta and each month i get checks from them. This month i got a check of 675. Everyone from the whole world can join this program for free.
I'm not lying it's tru try it out.

It's the best way to earn some cash :D

Here is the site http://www.cashfiesta.com/

Notice from rejected:
Referral link removed, warning issued.

Edited by rejected (see edit history)

For those of you wanting the REAL link to the site it is http://www.cashfiesta.com/ I checked it out and it looks promising. What you have to do is download their tool bar which keeps track of how long you are online. The longer you are online the more money you make. I think you start with $1 an hour. You also make money by making referalls which is what this person is doing. In the toolbar it displays all of the money you have made by spending time online and by referals. I might try it out.

You can get paid more for each hour you are on by signing up for special offers. You can bring your rate from $1 to $1.66 per 1000 points. As it turns out you get 600 points an hour for being online and 1000 points makes up an hour so 1 2/3 of an hour will get you a dollar.

Notice from rejected:
Edited as requested
Edited by rejected (see edit history)

Interesting... but I somehow doubt that a person can actually make that kind of money (well, without a ton of referrals). I've tried a lot of these places, and made a few dollars here and there. What makes this place any different? And what is the minimum payout? Anyone know? I was reading through the FAQ's but I still can't find anything about it. It says you get paid so long as you are above your minimum payout. But doesn't actually say the minimum as far as I can tell. Meh, I might try it though... since it can be going while I'm doing other things online.

its a scam

Notice from rejected:
This post is SPAM..do not do it again.

216885[/snapback]

It is not scam :D

And what is the problem if i ask somebody to sign with my Url so I get more referrals?

It's a kind of pyramide. I've signed with cashfiesta also with an URl so I'm a refferal too. I help other people by signing with their URl and I'm not like you people :D If everyone react like that then nobody is going to get some referrals :D

Aah I understand you're all jealous because I told you that I earned some cash :D and I thank those who helped me by signing with my URl.

So what I'm asking you is to sign with this Url and if you help me then others will help you too.

I would like to try it but I don't think my parents would let me. I would use my bro's paypal if I could. I sort of want to try it, it sounds like a good idea. The only problem would be convincing my parents :D

It is not scam :(

And what is the problem if i ask somebody to sign with my Url so I get more referrals?

It's a kind of pyramide. I've signed with cashfiesta also with an URl so I'm a refferal too. I help other people by signing with their URl and I'm not like you people :D If everyone react like that then nobody is going to get some referrals :D

Aah I understand you're all jealous because I told you that I earned some cash  :D  and I thank those who helped me by signing with my URl.

So what I'm asking you is to sign with this Url and if you help me then others will help you too.

217137[/snapback]

please review Xisto forum rules and TOS. you did read and understand it before agreeing to sign up in the forums, right? having referral links bandied around in posts is not acceptable as per forum rules & TOS. why? it just is. :( but mostly because money-making offers via referral links are prone to ignite a myriad of posts containing a multitude of referral links, here on Xisto forums and elsewhere. which is tantamount to SPAM. imagine you and your leagues of referrals, each and everyone making the same kind of offer, making a thread of the same offer, the difference of which would just be the referral link -- just to acquire and build a referral base. :D you get the drift, i would imagine. :D

others are free to PM you for your referral link though, in case they are interested. the merits of your money-making scheme can be discussed freely here however. just not your referral links for the MAIN purpose of simply promoting your referral link.

The best way to make money online in my opinion is not through something quick and easy like this but to make a website and put ads on it. The more content you have -> the more people will go to your site -> the more clicks you get -> the more money you make.

Hey guys and girls :(

I was searching for a program already 3 years were i can earn money.

I have been scamed 2 times and I'm not going to pay for any program that asks you money.

I have joined cashfiesta and each month i get checks from them. This month i got a check of 675. Everyone from the whole world can join this program for free.

I'm not lying it's tru try it out.

It's the best way to earn some cash :(

Here is the site http://www.cashfiesta.com/

Notice from rejected:
Referral link removed, warning issued.

216846[/snapback]

Hi I was just wondering how much 675 was in US dollars because I have no idea what currency that is so i can't look it up.

ahaha.. downloading a tool bar.. .hmmm.. i don't see how they are going to profit from people doing that. Unless they have some adwares in the tool bar or even worst... spyware.. .stealing infomation from your computer and sell them to third party bussiness.. i just never get how they are going to make money off of that.I guess putting ads on your website is the most promising.... even though it is tough work to get your site to be active.and by the way.. euro currency is higher than us dollar. So 675 euro is around 700 or 800... that is alot..

Thanks, yeah that really is a lot of money. Would you happen to have a scan or be able to scan a copy of some sort of evidence that you actually got a check from them? I just googled a little and found a nice site saying that it was a scam because they closed his account right when he was able to get paid after 6 months.Has anyone tried spedia.net?

it just sounds quite nice to be true. i do not believe they really pay you anyway. i've never tried any of those kind of sites. i think i should get a job instead, and then work hard in order to make such good money...Cheers!!!! :(

actually such programs take up a lot of time right? Wouldn't it be better to just get a normal job an office job and work over time and get paid over time and get promoted. haha Just my two cetns worth.