xisto Community
Dawiss

Mu Online who have played this game?

I once played it in summe on latvian server MU-Dream.. Then I liked that game and I could play it for hours.. but after 2 weeks it started to get harder and harder to rise my skills and so I played it less and less.. So now I have quite it :D.. But I want to play it agan.. Can someone tell me very good server with easy % to rise skills and Drop % ? Alredy thanks for your answears..P.S - I didn't found any topic about this world popular game so I created new one :D..

Mu online isn't popular enough for their private servers to be big enough, so I suggest you don't bother. I suggest you try Diablo 2, the old beauty is still better and much more deverse then Mu's standard items with +# bonuses and the low variety of skills. Not to mention that you don't even have to use hacks to exploit the game, they have enough bugs on their own when I used to play last summer. Diablo 2 should be cheap after all these years, but if you have some more money on hand neverwinter nights 2 is coming out some time this year.

I have played other mmoprgs before but when I tried to play this one, they just dropped me in the middle of a town and I had no idea how or what to do there. It did look a lot like diablo though

here in philippines, muonline is a popular game.. the experience is like 30000exp for killing 1 monster only heheheheh! i can't stop playing not unless all my cash runs out heheheh !

I tried Mu Online once, didn't really like it, but it reminded me of Diablo II, so I pressed on, only to find, yeah I don't like it. But I did end up playing Diablo II until a lvl 89 Druid. Eh... I'm getting offtopic. Mu online is ok, but Diablo II is better. :(

hi guys i just wanna say that i'm was from the biggest fans of mu-dream and i was blade night hero and 8 reset but then they said we are soo sorry and they closed the game , iwas soooo really sad but then my friend told me about a game like it , and i give it to all the mudream lover http://www.conqueronline.com/ that's the site of the game it's free and u can play it soo easy but if uwant to understand it u have to read about the game .. they explain everyyy thing about the game and have many races and very cool game really ... hope u enjoy guys ... and oh by the way who want play a reall game and he don't care with the mony so sureee WORLD OF WARCRAFT .. it's the best everand plzzzzzzzz if anyyyyone know that mudream game open again plzzz tell me here or sending me at my mail i really missed that game sooooooooooooo much and i hope it open again

Best muserver

Mu Online

Server features:

Experience Full Season 3 Episode 1 Files

Season 1 Items, Maps, Monsters, Skills 100% working like official + Item Options

Season 2 Items, Maps, Monsters, Skills 100% working like official + Item Options

All Season 1 and 2 Events working 100%

Season 3 Mixes 100% working

Season 3 Evolution wings, With options fully working!

Season 3 Quest (Official - Crywolf) and Monsters.

Season 3 Items, Including Golden Fenrir.

Custom Commands & Events.

Illusion Temple Event + Invitation Mixes

Season 3 Episode 2 is a work in progress (Currently Debugging + Testing)

Will be up open to public in approximately a week.

Eternal Mu Server Stats:

Experience Rate: 3500x (Various EXP Events)

Drop Rate: 80x

Reset Level: 400 (Keep Stats) - (Reset done via website)

Monster HP: 100%, Golden Monsters Are Very Strong.

Jewels %: 100

Machine %: 75 (With Luck)

All Potions and quest keys in the shops, And first class armor, the rest you have to find ;)

The Server:

Processor: AMD 64 Athlon 3800+ Dual Core

RAM: 2048MB

Connection: 100MBPS

The Team:

Kurt: Network Owner/Admin

Adam (Vynsan): Network Admin

Ron: Network Admin (Eternal RF Online Project)

Pr0xy: Developer (Big thanks :P)

ERRoR: Developer

Nightcore: MuMaster

Paininflicter: MuMaster

Skycut: MuMaster

TcCc: MuMaster

RayOfLight: MuMaster

SA1NT: MuMaster

Eternal Mu Downloads and Information

Eternal Mu Client (Download the client to experience no bugs): http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Forum: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (Register to receive help and updates)

-reply by Nightcor3

Version:1.04H (Season3 Episode1)Exp: 3000xDrops: 75%Monster HP: 90%Reset LVL: 400BB:-On, in Lorencia barPoints Per Reset: 300Keep Stats?: YesReset Payment: 15MilPk Clear Payment: 3MilGrand Reset Module: 32k Str,Agi,Vit,Ene = 1 Grand Reset = +13+Fo itemAll Events working, including:LorenDeep EventCryWolf EventKantury Maya EventJewels: 100%Chaos Machine: 90%24/7 onWEB