xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
semeticsister

Dan Radcliffe Girly thoughts on a touchy topic.

I was browsing through some Dan Radcliffe pictures and I can't help but swooning! Now, I'm not the type of girl that falls for the "flavor of the month" Hollywood guy (i.e. Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp, etc.), but Dan is one majorly hot exception. The first time I saw HArry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, I didn't even pay attention to the plot. Why? Because while I was busy staring at Dan, my own girly thoughts clouded my mind and left it inpregnable by the booming sound of the movie. Two and a half hours later when the movie ended, I was furious. So, I what any girl would do: I hid among the seats and waited for the next movie to start. Hehehehehehehe. And thats not the first time. Did it at the Prisoner of Azkaban, too. Anyone else love Dan as much as I do? I'd like to see that. Hehehe.~Michelle

hope you dont mind a guy posting here, but i think that he is a totaly wicked actor, and i cant wait to see him carry on other movies..and yes he is cute but i dont fall over him..heh good to see im not the only one to stay behind and catch the next showing..but i still say emma is hotter

hope you dont mind a guy posting here, but i think that he is a totaly wicked actor, and i cant wait to see him carry on other movies..and yes he is cute but i dont fall over him..heh good to see im not the only one to stay behind and catch the next showing..but i still say emma is hotter

222306[/snapback]

Dan is such a hottie! If he were a Jew I would so be all over him....

I want some ice cream.

well i guess its a good thing he's not a jew, bad for you tho >_< i dont think he would exactly want someone allover him right now...or within the next few months, expecially when he is costing the WB 3.6 million dollars or somthing like that to take a bunch of tests. he says he is studying like mad before they start filming The next film (Order of the Pheonix)..the tests are going to delay the movie by a month >_< i think it totaly sucks id hate to be him right now, having to take a test so long it takes a month eiks! and i think finals are bad!