xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
apurva

A Broken Relationship Can we still make it out?

Okay my story goes like..I had a relation with this guy about 4months and both of us were happy about it..Then don't know why but i myself broke up the relation,he stays away from me and he had very close relation with other girls friend in his class..th

tht used to make me very much insecured..So i thought of breaking up..He too took it in cool way..Still i insisted him to be friends..But he just said No!I used to txt him..he never replied..Then i stopped messaging him(thinking he didn't like it)the

then 2 months passed by..we had exams both of us were very much of busy..Then after exams he messaged me asking about how were the exams and my whereabouts..But i still do love him a lot!Just keep on thinking about him & do you think what i did,i mean

i mean the breakup was okay?Also should i try to be in contact with him?Will he like it?I'm very much confused..Please someone advice..sorry for 2-3 parts but don't know some txt was missing in earlier one

Alright, it seems you were insecure from the start and if you two ever happen to get together again there would be no point because there is a chance those insecurities will arise. Did you tell him that you wanted to break up with him? Because I think he took it seriously and must've thought that you didn't care about him. In my opinion you just miss him a lot. I've just broken up with my boyfriend and its been two months. You can't stop missing the gyu but you've got to remind yourself of all the bad things he's put your through.Hope this helps!Take Care