xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lovestechno369

Shes Single but still might have feelings for my friend..

...so my best friend went out with the girl i liked for ohh so long and he knew i liked her. But they just broke up and i think they might still have feelings for each other...she probably might never feel the same way about me but idk should i still go after her?

Notice from rejected:
Edited topic name. You MUST put a relevant topic description.
Edited by rejected (see edit history)

righteo...???Was this just a pointless post to get credit.... cause thats just lame.and u even edited the post?? why not edit it with some actual text in it?

Good catch,Probably posted a big block which was junk or spam and editted it thinking the credits would remain, however, the edit script deducts when you remove text by editting, so they broke even on this one. (zero credits received)There is no way to cheat the system here. Post good posts, earn your credits the right way and enjoy the hosting. That is the only way.I'm going to leave this topic here as a sample of the wrong way to do things and as an explanation of the edit system functionality.

But on topic, it was pretty mean of your friend to go out with her if he knew that you liked her, but it would also be really mean for you to go out with her right after your friend broke up with her. It's kind of an unwritten rule thing.

Oh don't make me vomit, everyone has there own way about going to things. When he knew he liked her he should have told her, then when she knew made the decision to date his friend or not.Now he has a shot, bugger your friend, its his fault for jumping and stuffing her around, she took him over you so its also her fault as well. I can't see why he would want to go with her now anyway?

Would it be wrong to fall in love, get married and have children with this lady, no way. As long as you did nothing to 'break them up' or so forth then you shouldnt have a problem dating anyone, these rules about not dating friends ex's are complete and utter bull.... If she is smart, funny, loving, caring and hot, dont give *BLEEP* if she went out with the Prime Minister or my Best Friend (Who happens to be female, so then im in trouble...).