xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CRABBATTLEOLIOLIOOOO

Can Anyone Help Me Find A New Game For Psp? I cant decide between some..

Ok, I got my PSP for Christmas, and I need some more games. I've got 4 right now. Those 4 are:Twisted Metal: Head-OnMLBBurnout: LegendsInfectedI was thinking of getting The Legend of Heroes, but then I saw some videos of Kingdom of Paradise and now both looks interesting. I only have $82, and I need to get another ethernet cord, so that's $20 right there. I was leaning towards The Legend of Heroes only because it's a turn-based RPG, and I really like those. My question is, are there any other TURN-BASED RPGs on the PSP? Oh, and don't suggest homebrew; I'm not into that.Thanks. :D

PoPoLoCrois is fun if you like old-school type RPGs with a flair of anime.Kingdom of Paradise is supposed to be good but I've never played it. I've also been recommended Rengoku so you might want to check that out.

I know of SOCOM Bravo, if your down with navy seal/military gamesgot toney hawk as well. i would go to ebgames.com and look at the psp games that htey have you might get a better idea what you could get.

Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories, Need For Speed Most Wanted [i don't remember if it's on PSP though.. :D, otherwise get Rivals], and Metal Gear Acid. I highly recommend them.