xisto Community
Kubi

Kubi's Silver Template My first :p

My first template I've created. I find it quite nice.

Posted Image

Comments. I know the text isn't to attractive but it could be changed.

PM me if you want to use it.

It's not bad. The tops of the different content boxes are not equal in size like the one that says content and the one next to it. I recommend making them smaller as well as the text. It doesn't really need to be that big. The banner isn't that bad.

i really like it as well..and i agree with plenoptic..the text could be smaller.. then maybe make the bg img to the titles.. (Links.. and content) smaller..other than that its a good color scheme! n i really liek it!

It looks like you're trying to create a 3d-ish effect on the banner and on the headers. Well, the headers look fine (except for alignment which I'll talk later), but you did a poor job on the banner--I could see where you dragged your elliptical marquee tool, and it bleeds over to the background of the banner (it looks like a bad tan). Instead, make a separate file and create the banner there. Then copy and paste it into the template.I see that you're using a pixel font on the headers. Pixel fonts have the word pixel in the name for a reason; they're meant to be used on points 8 or below, not the other way around. Stick to using normal fonts such as Arial or Verdana.Now, take a look at the content header and the content box below it. The content header looks like it's 1 pixel wider than the content box below it.

hmm.. For first template looks ok.. but as you alredy said the text need to be changed because it's too big.. And I don't think black, grey and red colors looks good together.. maybe try adding shadows to the text and use more frames of tool boxes (links).. and if theyr manyer maybe you can add some pixelfont to it so it look diffrent.. But it's ok for first template so 7/10..