xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wassie

Funny Bear Render

It looks cool, but I think your dancing character is funny. You should try and make him in 3d also, I bet he would be very funy!

dude wheres its ears I would have used a solid background color just to make it stand out some more.

lol Very nice. It looks like he is confused because one eye is bigger than the other. I would put on some ears though like SM said.

LOL love your little bear but he definitely needs ears! And a mouth.Interesting background you chose. Looks like a dungeon or cavern setting.

well i just put a background with out really watching what it was :Dbut good idea. i think i'm going to model my signature-dude!

Maybe it's looking so confused because it woke up in a dungeon with no ears on. I don't know about you lot but I'd be very confused and frightened if that happened to me.

Maybe it's looking so confused because it woke up in a dungeon with no ears on. I don't know about you lot but I'd be very confused and frightened if that happened to me.

216445[/snapback]

LOL maybe you're right! I would definitely be VERY frightened if I woke up with no ears...and without a mouth to scream for help either.