xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zorkaplex

My Mmorpg My website for my MMORPG

Click here to go to site. I apologize i just got it a day ago and have been working one the template so there is little content. Please creative critisism only. Feel free to register and participate on the forums.

just pointing something out. I run at native 1600x1200 resolution and you may want to take another look at your banner section at that size. kinda gets messed up. May want to set a limit on the table width or figure a way to prevent image tiling and breakup so that a rescale won't disrupt the layout. nice site though, I'll be lurking around :)

I see it has been more than a few day since you started. It definately looks pretty awesome. I was going to say that you probably should have something other than a forum for the main page, but I see that your home link does lead somewhere else and the link that you posted just links to the forum part.

The Site looks good... im just thinking aloud when i say that all the stuff you have on the opening page is a bit cluttered and confusing though. Mabie if you seperated off your forums to a different page and made the left over space some kind of message board for news or something it would be a bit easier on my A.D.D mind.The Background is awesome though...lol. I wish i had time to create something like that.