xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GNR-D

Interesting... I Have ?100 In My Account?

Hi
i just opended my paypal account just 1 hour ago and i saw i had Ł100, it got paid a few weeks ago???

it was paid by Treasure trooper?

i logged in to my old account there and it said " 54 Refferels:S and total cash made Ł119??

I remember reffering a few people 3-4 months ago and i guess they must have gone mad and i must have got percentages!!

all you do is this!!!

1) log in
2) go to treasure
3) and click on the offers that pay Ł1 like survey etc and finish them and when you have click done and then click on my treasure and you see "Ł1 pending"
theres about 100 offers that pay Ł1 for completing surveys and signing forms.

its easy
but i gave up!!
they pay via paypal, cheque or Postal order

you can earn Ł100 i think by taking all the free offers!!!!

you dont pay anything for the free offers and you make a few Ł50!

im soooooooooooooooooo happy!!!!!

View Treasure Trooper And Register for free

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what do you think i should use it on?

Notice from saint-michael:
no referrel links.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what do you think i should use it on?

216116[/snapback]

that should be more than enough for paid hosting. :D

Wow. Not bad. I would invest :D Like in stocks, savings account. Or something like antiques that can be resold for a lot more later on. I didn't klnow you could make so much. Maybe you get a percentage if they refer someone. For instance, I have this program for website advertising that gives me a percentage of everything that the person I refered gets. Just a thought. Hey good luck on the program and money making :D

wow... good for you dude, it sux that i cant make an account. But on the other side i would probobly all of that spend on domains, hosting, shells... :Dstupid serbia, why wont they let us make paypal accounts.

stupid serbia, why wont they let us make paypal accounts.

216199[/snapback]

Wow, that's weird.. how can they prevent you?

Either way, sounds fun, but.. I guess I get paid enough at my real job, I dont want to spend my freetime doing things like that ^^

Good luck to you, though.. ^^!