xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GNR-D

Hello, Ive Got A Few Questions

Hello Everyone,Im A guns n roses fan and i desprately need a hosting site and i think this is my home!ive just got a few questions1) does this website have the "2 Sentence Post" rule, like your post has to have more then 2 sentences each post?2) Can someone give me the link to the forum rules, i cant seem to find it

Welcome GNR-D! It isn't a two sentence rule it is really just whether it is a quality post or not. Yes one liners are considered spam most of the time, and anything not quoted that came from another source will make you lose credits for that post. Here Xisto is looking for quality posts not the amount you have. The Xisto Readme is the sacred book here. You can find the link in the ShoutBox or http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?act&CODE=01&HID=18 here. I hope I have answered your questions. Everything you need is found in the Xisto Readme

Hello and welcome! I'm sure you'll really like it, so long as you have the time to come back and keep posting. I've been really busy in the last little while, and quite frankly forgot to post (bad me!) and now I have to make up for it.So, yea, it's not really the size of the post that matters. They do like to have quality posts and not just random making no sense kind of responses to things to get credits. Here the credits aren't based on the number of posts that you do, it's the quality of the posts that you make. So basically, the longer the post, the more credits you'll end up getting for it.Just don't go out and copy and paste something from somewhere else to get lots of credits. The admin here are really good and know when people do that, which will probably get you a warning, or at the least your points that you just got for the post removed.Anyway, I think that you'll like it here and it's a great place to start up a website. Best of luck to you!