xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

125 Yr Old Woman Sprouts New Tooth

I am NOT JOKING and I do understand this is not April Fool's Day :(

A 125 years old muslim lady sprouted a new tooth !! :D

Serious dude - it just came on local TV news here in West Bengal, India. They even showed an interview of the family of this lady.

In our culture, when an infant sprouts the first tooth - we hold this ceremony known as Annaprasan - when the baby is fed solids (usually rice) for the first time ever.

The family of this old woman is so thrilled at her sprouting a tooth at this age - even they've organized a ceremony like that for her.. hehe.. they just telecast the whole ceremony on an Indian channel known Alpha Bangla. I didn't quite catch the name of the woman or the village she lives in - but it should surely be up in the news by tomorrow.

More details later... :D

wow..perhaps us as a human race ..if we were to live much longer...for example that woman....mabye older...it is natural that we get a new set of teeth..wow dude that is amazing :D

for being 125 you think guinness world records would know about it because the record stands at 115 years for the world oldest woman but again what are the odds that a tooth could be grown at that age.pretty good I guess :D:D

I thought that the oldest woman alive was 115 years old. But what do I know I do not watch tv in India so I cannot judge.Wow Saint Michael, I refreshed and saw that you pretty much posted the exact same thing that I did right before I submitted. Kinda freaky.

They're ganna throw a huge suprise party for her. Lets hope she doesn't die from the suprise! "SUPRISE! oH...oh god...she's dead"...That's amazing...sprouting a tooth at the age of 125..how is this possible lol..

Wow I could care less about the tooth, jeez...125 years old!!! There's too many odd things happening in the world today, and that's why the sprouting tooth doesn't surprise me, but what does is the disgusting age of that woman! I mean, honestly, I've seen old folks in their 90's, and the saggage, my friends, is brutal...who can imagine the appearance she brings to the table...Congrats on the excellent surprise old woman...your body has been falling apart now for over 70 years, it's nice to see something growing...:D :D :(By the way, any chance someone could link the proof of this occurance for all to read, it's definitely interesting...

Both my parents are dental surgeons and I asked them about it - what my dad says is that there's this situation called impacted tooth - where the tooth had come out in the normal cycle - but never managed to make it way out of the jawbones through the gum. Teeth like these remain hidden for extensively long periods - sometimes they never come out.. and sometimes they just pop-out one fine day, at a very late age. This might be a case like that.. :D That'd explain the sudden sprouting of the new tooth. Am still waiting for it to come up in the papers - so I can put in a direct link here to the report.

FIrst off its really weird how an old lady 125 years old may have something growing since she has possibly passed the well average life expectancy. Also because old people don't develop like they use to. lol. The explanation makes sense, but then anything from Dental Surgeons make sense. Well that's not all true but you get the point. They know their teeth.

Firstly before I could think of her tooth what disturbed me is her real age. If this age is true then I wonder why shouldn't sha make it to the Guinnes Book of world record?Secondly, it will be interesting to have the source from the newspaper online itself. If someone says this and that without a proper proof it is hard to believe these days. So much of information are available online and a common man woe is that whether he gets the right information or not.And if that is true, in fact that is beyond common and usual way of tooth growth and its a kind of thing that will surely interest one and all. I hope you will keep updating us the latest news on that lady.. God bless her!

oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh GOD BLESS THE TOOTH LADY!!!!! :D

Both my parents are dental surgeons and I asked them about it - what my dad says is that there's this situation called impacted tooth - where the tooth had come out in the normal cycle - but never managed to make it way out of the jawbones through the gum. Teeth like these remain hidden for extensively long periods - sometimes they never come out.. and sometimes they just pop-out one fine day, at a very late age. This might be a case like that.. wink.gif That'd explain the sudden sprouting of the new tooth. Am still waiting for it to come up in the papers - so I can put in a direct link here to the report.

Thanks, u just ruin my hopes and dreams....

I renamber when the last oldest lady died she was 130 it was like two years ago, it was on the news. She didnt really look to bad ether, she looked like 75, i guess teh botox really works...

a ran it up on google and this is what i found
Oldest women alive

Aside from those pillow case bags under hers eyes shes not to bad looking...

Id bang her...

lmao jk

Wow... I agree with some of the people here, and the explanation from the dentist seems pretty probable... I never would have known that it happened at such an old age, had I not heard of it.As for her age - she could be 125 years old, but maybe there isn't any way to varify her age definately, so that could be why she's not in the guiness book of world records. I would imagine that so many years ago, there wouldn't be such good records kept of who was born when, so maybe that is why she's not in the book.

I don't know about you but I've heard several cases of people living over 100 years. Some happend here in Bosnia, usually rural areas.In almost ALL of the cases those folks grew new teeth! That is pretty usuall one could say, to happen at that age. I asked my profesor (who is a yogi by the way and belevies in reincarnation of some sort) about this, and he told me that he thinks it's he/she being "reborn". They have reached the toddler age again but in the same body. Pretty wierd in my opinion, but can not be neglected. If you belive that soul is "traveling" from a daying man to newborn one, then this theory might work.In any case, this happens, and is not that unusual. If you happen to get older then 100 post here if a new tooth apears in your mouth :D

I don't doubt the story in regards to some old chick sprouting a new tooth, but at 125? That's the part that I'm having a hard time believing. Someone find me another source and I might believe it.

Replying to miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

My grandmother use to tell me a story about a woman in our village (in Bulgaria)that start growing new tooths, she was also over 100 year old. She was describing her smile "like baby". I am happy that this happened in other places to, maybe one day somebody will do research on that direction.

-reply by barry