xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mature Lamb

I'm Back And Angry! :@

Hey guys, I'm back. It's been VERY VERY long since I've posted here. Anyways I'm back. Something I would really like to vent about: Stupid ISP's. The ISP I was with promised great support friendly service, etc. all the features all the big ones offer. A few days after my internet started to get slower, downloading at 30kb/s, then finally a month after down to 5kb/s. I contacted them and asked why it's slowing down, and they said they'll get back to me within 48 hours. I get a reply going completely off topic. After a while [like a month?] they replied, telling us the reason, with no apology. I decided to change ISP's after that. Don't you just hate ISP's that give bad service, or no service at all? :D

what you should do lamb is give a bad review on the trapinion forum with all the info and so people can be aware of this. so what was the reason they gave you for a bad ISP.

Hey guys, I'm back. It's been VERY VERY long since I've posted here. Anyways I'm back. Something I would really like to vent about: Stupid ISP's. The ISP I was with promised great support friendly service, etc. all the features all the big ones offer. A few days after my internet started to get slower, downloading at 30kb/s, then finally a month after down to 5kb/s. I contacted them and asked why it's slowing down, and they said they'll get back to me within 48 hours. I get a reply going completely off topic. After a while [like a month?] they replied, telling us the reason, with no apology. I decided to change ISP's after that. Don't you just hate ISP's that give bad service, or no service at all?  :D

215792[/snapback]

what was the isp name?

Remembers me of my own clash with my ISP...They also has bad service and messed with bills.A year ago I got cut off from the internet due to bills wich weren't payed, they were tho, but they added some more to them under the argument of miscalculation. After 2 months (!) I got reconnected, but I had to curse my way trough their "services" untill they gave me the manager of this region.

Aargh.. I too have had my own problems with my ISP. Here is las vegas, the cable internet provider is Cox Communication. The only reason that I use them is because they offer up to 15 Mbps Down and 5 Mbps Up. These are very good speeds. About a year ago I started having problems where on a daily basis the internet would go out completely for about 2 hours and then would mjysteriously come back on. This happened for about a month a a half where I was calling them every day. It got to the point where I would call up give them my phone number and say, "I go through this every day, just check the call logs to see what the problem is." It wook them 3 weeks to get a technician out there and all he said was since everything was functional while he was there, there was nothing that he could do to help fix my problem. After another three weeks of complaining to Cox, they finally sent another technician out and he found the simple solution to the problem. The connector out at the street had been cut by another technician a couple of months ago and it was causing my cable signal to overload. I cant believe it took a month and a half and a zillion phone calls to fix the problem.I now use Cox's business service(which by the way you do not need to be a business to have business account) and since then everytime I have had a problem, the simply say, "I am sorry for your troubles Mr. Thomas, we will have a technician out there within the hour, and they really come. That is REAL internet service.

AceOnline, the website is /index.php . I'm from Sydney, NSW, Australia. I sent in a complaint already through email, and I got an auto-reply.. after you send them emails. "We take all complaints seriously and will do anything to help improve our service".. I doubt they do take it seriously =/

My ISP (Verizon DSL) used to cause me problems at least once everyweek. They never really gave me a solid reason either. It was either :-A power outageOr -A problem with my wiresI really really hate it when our ISPs do that to us.

Well I changed to Exetel now. That's alright, no problems at all. Exetel is totally opposite to Aceonline. :D great service, free downloads after 2am-10am [i think..], great d/l speed, and it hasn't crashed since I connected to them. :D

I love good ISP's! Especially when they have unlimited bandwidth on your dsl line, ITS Amazing. :P Anyway, I got really angry at my old ISP... *thinks hard* I can't even remember the name :P and they were like, YOUVE EXCEEDED YOUR BANDWIDTH BY 55.4/mgb and I was like WTF and they were like this translates to 55.40 CDN, :) So I switched to Telus