xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fasdsffasda

Girl Troubles

Yea...Um..okay anways ill start off buy telling you my situation. Im 15 and i have never had a girlfriend, i dont know my problem! I am decent looking, have about 6% body fat, im not a nerd, im in a band, i have lots of guy and girl friends, im not a *BLEEP* (unless the person listens to icp, then im a *BLEEP*... lol), Im not shy or anything. But girls just arnt attracted to me for any period of time. There has been at least a 5 times when girls have shown some interest in me and are flirting with me, then all of the sudden. Shows no interest at all :D . One even called me a "*BLEEP*en *BLEEP*" For no reason at all. Can anyone please help me?

Dude, you have nothing to worry about. I'm decent looking too and I'm 18, still haven't had a girlfriend yet, flirted with a few and could have maybe had a relationship but they were not my type. Just hang in there, you're still young.

Yup! I agree and don't be desperate and dont start making stupid moves. Be what you are and try to be mature. :D Try being popular amount your friends.. That will help :D

The biggest thing is to not do something to desperate. Just act yourself and the girls will come to you. I wish I was 15 again. 15 to 17 was the best years of my life. What I could reccommend to you is just to go up and say hi to them and introduce yourself, maybe even a good pickup line or two(dont really try that). From experience I can tell you that the hottest girls are always the single ones because all the guys are too chicken to ask them out. I am not the nervous person and I can just walk up to anyone and start talking so it is not difficult for me. Maybe that is why I am going into law school. I say you give it a shot. Walk up to one of the hotties and just ask their name and tell them yours. You might be supprised at the reaction.On another note however, the right girl will come, I was with all sorts of girls at your age and now I am happily married with one kid with another on the way. I knew that she was the girl for me from the start.P.S. My brother-in-law who is now 25 has never had a girlfriend in his life, so you are not the only one out there.

its in a way good taht u dont have a girlfriendactually at this age its like better stay away from such relationsjust enjoy flirting lol & have fun with friends

Here's the two cents of a 21 year old girl... not sure if it'll help your situation, but I don't think it'll hurt it any :DSo, is there anyone in particular that you'd like to go out with? Or are you just not wanting to be alone any longer? If there is a girl or two that you really had your eye one, why not go and ask one of them out? Doesn't have to be anything big, especially if you don't really know them yet. Maybe just a movie or something... see what happens.I know that when I was that age, I was beyond shy when it came to guys. I would flirt once in a while, because it was fun, but then I'd get all self-conscious and hide out for a while. I wish now that I'd just had the guts to really go up to a guy and ask him out.Then again, their were a few guys in the class that I would have said yes to in a heart beat had they asked me.Perhaps someone you know is just waiting for you to make the first move?Then again, perhaps you've already done that. I also knew some guys that came off desperate and asked out any girl that gave them a second look. It's not all that appealing, and if a girl notices that you've been working on all of her friends at the same time, she might not be so inclined to say yes, if you do go and ask her out.Meh, just some thoughts... don't know if they get you any farther along or not though.

I know this sounds really harsh.. but you sound just like the guy i was talking about in my other thread...i mean EXACTLY.

There's nothing wrong with being single.. even though all your mates have gf etc etc...

Plus at your age most of the girls are freaking tarts and are all boobs no brains if you get me...

But if you do want a girlfriend have you ever tried like... asking a girl out?

Also if there is a girl you really like, and u do askher out, don't ruin it by being a possessive *BLEEP*. Yea b urself, but b there 4 her, yea sounds like ***** footing around but just be paitent, and u'll keep the relationship strong.

Also if there is a girl you really like, and u do askher out, don't ruin it by being a possessive *BLEEP*. Yea b urself, but b there 4 her, yea sounds like ***** footing around but just be paitent, and u'll keep the relationship strong.

216957[/snapback]

that sounds a bit raw... but this guy was being a bit clingy and like i got p*ed off and like ... yeah...possessiveness freaks a girl out a bit... it almost equals being an obsession.

i havent had a boyfriend but i dont really care about it. i've only been asked out twice but i turned both of them down. i just have a bunch of boy friends who will always remain just boy friends. and i'm simply content with that, for now that is. i havent really liked anyone so thats probably part of the reason i havent had a boyfriend yet so its ok if u havent had a gf. maybe u havent really liked someone either or maybe the girls at ur school arent ur type

i have the EXACT issue in my school. just have fun in highschool and dont worry like i did. i asked a girl out (its good to take risks) and she said yes.. i dont really consider myself a hot guy at all, but the right girl will come to you some day. just meet many girls and you will know when the girl is right for you. then ask her out. make sure u treat girls higher than yourself-Ryan

There

Girl Troubles

Okay, so there's this girl in band, and I make her laugh all the time, and when we were at the academy awards dance, she gave me this huge, seductive smile. I asked her out a week later, and she got mad becuase I was a guy friend and she hates it when guy friends like her. She refers to me as her stalker.

Why?

(this is not the full story, it's long, if you want it, reply telling me so, and I'll get back to you)

-reply by Nathan Owens

at your age l guess you should concentrate more on education than girlfriends,there is still more to come when the right time comes u will not even ask yourself it will just lead u into the way trust me friend l have been in the some situation that u are in sometimes l would cry and wish if l could just be far away from the world, but now am happy dear.

at your age l guess you should concentrate more on education than girlfriends,there is still more to come when the right time comes u will not even ask yourself it will just lead u into the way trust me friend l have been in the some situation that u are in sometimes l would cry and wish if l could just be far away from the world, but now am happy dear.