xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MaverickFang

Which Would Work Better For A Girl?

Instead of being self endulgent with the money i received for christmas, i want to get my girlfriend a present or two. She's getting into college to become a doctor, but also is a hard core gamer. Which do you think she would probably like more?A teddy bear with doctor accessories, or videogames?

i think you should get the games. Its something for your guys to do together. Not only that, but when you are opening gifts. Your hoping for something fun not for something practical. A teddy bear is something cute but is soon forgotten about. A game is something they will spend some time on.but im only 15 as well lol...

Why not just go out and ask her casually what she like... Ofcouse, you should had done this one month back. Now, it will be too soon.

definitely something to do with the job, because you might spoil her or something but if you get her a doctor toy or something you will know you support her 100% and she will cry. end of story

yeah a docter teddy bear is a better gift then a video game, you can rent those, but the teddy bear will last for ever. I recommend getting a customized teddy bear buy going here http://www.vermontteddybear.com/, they are the best are fully customizing a bear.

here are 2 examples of docter teddy bears

http://www.vermontteddybear.com/15-doctor-bear
http://www.vermontteddybear.com/15-scrubs-bear

a little expensive but is it worth it of course.

Yea... being a girl myself, I think I'd love the idea behind the teddy bear much more. It shows that you really care and support her idea of becoming a doctor. It's sweet and would make a great gift, so long as your girlfriend is into that sort of thing. But personally, I think the teddy bear is the better gift.

I would definitely go with the teddy bear. It shows that your support her and have payed attention when she speaks. Also, when she does go away if you will be apart in the hard times she will see the teddy bear and be reminded that you will always be there for her. Its one of those things that might not "have an actual use" but will keep her thinking of you and with you even if you are not there.

I think it depends. If you can come up on a game she wanted for a long time, and she always talks about it, but can't afford it or anything. I would choose the game. If you doubt about the game, and aren't sure if she wanted that game for a long time, I should choose the teddybear on the second choice...I don't like games, but from what I understand she does, and I think a game that she always wanted would be nicer for her than a teddybear...eventhough thats not a bad present too...I mean I would like to have one especially with the doctor team it sound very cute.

Yeah I'm leaning more towards the teddy bear, how ever, she has been also talking non-stop about Kingdom Hearts 2, how ever unless i tell her im gonna get it for her, she'll go and buy it her self.

If you really can't decide, get her both. I'm leaning towards the video games, though. Everyone loves video games, and you can play them again and again without getting tired of them. A stuffed animal is just going to sit in the girl's closet after a few days.

she's a gamer, huh? and studying to be a doctor, too? wow! personally, if i were her, i'd want the teddy bear with doctor accessories because when i'm studying, i can have it right beside me and it would make me remember that my boyfriend is supportive of me and understands how hard and how long i have to work to become a doctor. and nothing is better about a boyfriend who supports his girlfriend in everything she does and his happy for her when she reaches her goal. especially if studying becomes overwhelming and she feels stressed out, the teddybear would be motivation like you telling her that she can do it, just to work hard and keep trying. and tell her that, too, because it would add so much meaning to a little teddybear. it would be such a sweet gift! and she'll love it!