xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Prodigy

Call Of Duty 2

:D bad games as i think.i just played it.although like battlefield 1942,they all backgrouding with world war 2..but battle fileld series would better than call of duty series.i'm sure of that.you can compare them.

Call of duty on xbox is great game, I love xbox 360, the games were never so real.in the beginning, you'll play as a Russian soldier, doing battle in the bombed-out city of Stalingrad. Next, it's off to the North African deserts where you and the rest of the British Desert Rats will take on Rommel's famed Afrika Korps in both tank and ground combat. Finally, you'll storm the beaches of Normandy as an American, then battle your way deep into the French countryside. You might think the missions are like the other games regular but they are different alot.Battle field is a new war game and i like that alsoThanks to the Xbox 360's excellent controller, it won't take veterans of console first-person shooters very long to feel comfortable with the gameplay in Call of Duty 2. You'll come to rely quite a bit on the triggers (which zoom and fire your weapon) and the two "bumpers" that control your smoke and frag grenades. While you'll find yourself using a lot of grenades throughout the game, your enemies will use even more, occasionally throwing littering the ground around you with them. Thankfully, there's a handy on-screen indicator that will show you where they are in relation to your position, allowing you to move a safe distance away.Altogether i just loved this game, The controllers of the xbox 360 made it look very real.X box rocks and i love it no matter what others say.Bye