xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Becca

Some Guy I Don't Like

there's some weird who like won't go away. i don't like him =[( I had to edit the post.. because I'm scared he stalks me =[ sounds stupid.. but i am seriously scared of him.)

He must be one of those guys that wont give up. I would guess that through time he would realize that you only want to be friends with him and will stop bothering you. For some people it might take a short time, but for others it might take months or even years before they get the message.

Its X Mass.. make someone happy :D hehe no realy, dont care about that. Like me, i know that tomorow 100 bad things will happen but hey...oke this is not going in the right direction. If that guy is wierd he have probobly good reasons to be :Dhappy holidays !

well I could give another point of view maybe he acts like an @zz is that dude is like shy and might think your intimidating to talk to. ( thats only a guess)you be surprised of course since the guys is not listening either I think a slap into reality would help out as well.

I haven't spoken to this guy... he text me if i wanted to go shopping.. but I read it a tad bit too late :D haha...This is probably off topic.. but it's about some other guy that I had to like you know.. (reject is such a cruel word) .. It was sort of easy... but I kept going on about how I didn't like to go out with guys etc etc... and in the end he was like, all you needed to say was "NO" and well I felt pretty stupid.. as I took quite a while in thinking of a nice way to let him down. rofl.. There is NO nice way... The best excuse I could think of was you're too old..and he kept making other ways for it to "work". He was like 17.. which I think is a bit wrong since I'm still a minor.But this guy was older.. so I guess he was more mature about it. And the other guy is like my age and still in the "poof" mode...

LoL Becca, I wanna know hu this guy is but anyhoo...He seems like the type that never gives up just you know try to tell him in the NICEST WAY POSSIBLE that you would not like him ever and he is more like a friend to you. Its that only way to get some peace and if he keeps trying these things push him away and say he has pasted the friendship line. I think he kinda shows his feelings for you in a different way which is strange to you lolbtw if you try being mean it will attract him more- they do the opposite to what you want them to do i think it is the art of being a boy- becca i think you would know :D

:D Becca it's more annoying (and frickin embarrassing) if someone pours his heart out to you in front of everyone while cowering behind his friends who cheer him on. Then he sends you yucky and corny text messages on your phone but doesn't even look at you when you're around. Cowering *BLEEP*! :D

lol thats really ridiculous..I too have a guy in my class who always try to stick to me..but is so yucky oh my god..What i did is i fixed his date with someone else lol..Though he haven't stopped bothering me yet but the 'intensity' has been lowered

lol thats really ridiculous..

I too have a guy in my class who always try to stick to me..but is so yucky oh my god..

What i did is i fixed his date with someone else lol..

Though he haven't stopped bothering me yet but the 'intensity' has been lowered

216612[/snapback]

lol haha.. i tried that already!!!!!!! And he likes her too... he's a freak. and I don't want to be his friend no more. heh.

@ leiahh... i get corny text messages *cries* they make me cringe... first I laughed..and then i felt uneasy and freaked.. rofl.

@ christina.. do not speak a word of this at school or i'll bang you up...

I think he's gone off me now.!! :D if he hasn't i might like..try to beat him or something..

lol... seems to me that at some point or another, everyone ends up with one of these people that just never give up. If you do happen to find a way to make them stop, by all means, share the secret!I've got a couple guys like that. One has been like that for about four years now.... and I keep telling him it's *never* going to happen. And lately, when he calls, and my sister picks up the phone, he's been asking her out too! I'll never get some guys.This other guy that won't give up... he asked if I wanted to see him because we hadn't seen each other in a few months (he left school), so I said yes, and then like two weeks after, he called, and was all like, "hey, don't you think that was like a date?" And I was all like... "Yea, right, because bowling is sooo sexy." If we were dating, don't you think I should have known about it, and perhaps we would have talked sooner?Whatever. Best of luck finding a way to keep this guy in line!

Im not exactly sure how old you are, and dont take any offence, but you sound kind of immature, so im guess not above 16...if even that. With this, and again im sorry if i am wrong...it would mean that he himself is not very mature. Guys are dorks, we are we say cheesy things to get peoples attention...especially when were younger. I know a lot of guys , that act like the one your describing, some guys are just overly flirtatious, it doesnt necessarily mean they like you...they could just like to make you go "stop" , they want to push your buttons. And some guys are just flirty to girls in general, and maybe he treats you like he treats 20 other girls.But if he really bothers you, why be his friend? Obviously you must like it a little, or else you wouldnt try so hard to keep being friends...you cant possibly say you dont like the attention, because that would probably be a lie...Im just trying to throw out points there...different view points i guess..

There's a guy kindof like that that I know. He's been at it for a good four years by now, and I can never see it happening. He gets particularly.. bad (? ) just after I break up with a boyfriend and realizes I'm single. Thats happened twice so far, he's in the middle of it atm.. Just let him know in whatever friendlike way you can that friends is all you'll ever be. Don't even try to be close friends until he gets used to the idea. The guy I know tried to get me to go to a movie with him once, just me and him as friends, and I wouldn't.. I knew thats not what he wanted. Don't lead him on, but push him away so slightly that he realizes it and doesn't even notice it.

My advice is to tell him that you are starting to get annoyed with his behavior. You should tell him that the friendship is important to you but you are not romantically interested in him. Tell him that you will not ever be interested in him. Tell him that because the friendship is important to you you would not want to have to stop being friends because he just won't take no for an answer. If he won't stop after that.... your best bet would be to cut your losses and stop being friends.