xisto Community
tdktank59

Half Life 2 For Xobx Or Computer?

Ok i got half life 2 for xmas but i got in on the xbox i didnt even know they made it for that lol... but i know the computer version is up to par if not better is the xbox one the same?i need an opoinion from some one who has them lol i own the xbox version but its still un opend from the plastic coating is it worth it to return to the pc version or keep it for the xbox!thansk a bunch Tank

uhm.. i think that first they made it for XboX then for PC, its usualy with all those games, like GTA, first for consoles then edit it a little and go for PC.I wouldnt know what to do becouse i usualy ( allways ) have cracked games :D so i dont bother with that :D

The PC version came before the XBOX version, by about a year, or more if you count the code leak. Anyway, here is my view on it.What you get with XBOX version($50 at bestbuy.com):Half-Life 2What you get with PC version(Retail Collector's Edition: $40 at Bestbuy.com):Half-Life 2Counter-Strike: SourceHalf-Life 2 DeathmatchHalf-Life: SourceHalf-Life 2: Lost CostKickin' Half-Life 2 tee shirtLots of sweet mods to download i.e: Garry's mod, SVEN, etc...Codename : GordonWhat you get with PC version (Valve Complete Pack: $80 via Steam at: steampowered.com):Half-Life 2Counter-Strike: SourceHalf-Life 2: DeathmatchHalf-Life: SourceHalf-Life 2: Lost CostDay of Defeat: SourceLots of sweet mods to download i.e: Garry's mod, SVEN, etc...Codename : GordonCounter-Strike 1.6Counter-Strike: Condition ZeroCounter-Strike: Condition Zero Deleted ScenesHalf-LifeHalf-Life: Blue ShiftTeam Fortress ClassicDay of DefeatOpposing ForceHalf-Life: DeathmatchNuff' said.

lol yeah your better off buying the pc version if you get all that..plus the games ..Day of Defeat and counterstrike...are so damn awsome to play..the chances are you will be playing them more than half life 2 :D...plus it only takes up..what around around 4 gb of space in your HD..for all those games .(because its the same game engine or somthing)...definatly somthing you want for the pc dude :D.

Yeah ive got no problem on ram and stuff lol ive got a gig on both of my computers so im good there its normaly the question of the grapics card lol...but this machine has a decent one an the desktop has a better one nothing that costs like ur 500 dollar cheepo brand ones lol (sarcastic) but its pretty good!yeha i understand the whole point with the xbox and stuff cause i will for sure know it can support it lol but i play the computer more so it would be better idk about most those games i have the origional hl so i could get it off there as well lol but ok i also have no limitation on disc space pretty much i need more but i always have room lolOk thanks for the help!ima go return the xbox for the pc lolCan a mod close this or w/e?

HL2 for pc is a lot better. graphics will own, speed will own, online play will own. For PC the gaming experience is completely different.anwyays im selling my hl2 account for $40. although i cant remember my password