xisto Community
Lekha

Who The prom...

Okay, this is not about dating, but I need help anyway. The prom's coming up, and I'm torn between two guys. One's a real shy cutie, honest and caring, sweet and understanding. And the other one's a total bad boy, causes a lot of trouble but is REALLY hot. Who should I go with? I mean, this could affect my future.

I can't believe you really have to ask that question. Let me put it in simple terms. This really hot guy, is he going to be someone who will treat you as well as you should be treated, cared for, give you massages (My Speciality), cook you dinner, say goodnight sweetheart?, Or be the tyical HOT guy and get rid of you after the PROM after party and go fins another chick and add you to the list of gurls?As for this shy cutie, how shy is he, if he isn't so shy around you, least he will make you feel good, i could tell from your post you like him, you wrote more about him and felt alil more compelled to say good stuff bout him, then just said the other guy was hot.I guess the answer to your question only lies within your heart, who do you love, and i mean truely want to be with for the rest of your life?, and im sure you have your answer.

If it was me and the guys were on the same level and you liked them both the same.. Then I would personaly.. give them tests.. haha. If you get me. SOunds odd but yeah that's me.Or you could just do it the way that everyone is going to tell yu to do,... go with your instincts blah blah blah.. but sometimes it isn't that easy/I'd choose the nicer one.. that way you know for a fact he wont ditch you or whatever. Or just do ip-dip-do.

I can't believe you really have to ask that question. Let me put it in simple terms. This really hot guy, is he going to be someone who will treat you as well as you should be treated, cared for, give you massages (My Speciality), cook you dinner,

common.. a guy cook dinner for u? pffff :D

Okay, this is not about dating, but I need help anyway. The prom's coming up, and I'm torn between two guys. One's a real shy cutie, honest and caring, sweet and understanding. And the other one's a total bad boy, causes a lot of trouble but is REALLY hot. Who should I go with? I mean, this could affect my future.

215587[/snapback]

It is against the rule to put a very short head "Who" which identify nothing. You can for example use "who I will date" that make differnce.

I think the answer for that question has to come from you but..if you want my opinion i think you should go for the shy real "cutie" because he seems more of the type that would appreciate you at this dance or prom and the total "bad boy" is not really someone who can understand how important the dance/prom is and he might end up hurting you Well all i can say is to think about it first OKAY :D

common.. a guy cook dinner for u? pffff :D

215778[/snapback]

I cook dinner, im male. Im not just a computer nerd. lol :( It works well cause i can find so many recipies online and use them.

Then again, maybe im just weird. On the other hand, how many more male chefs are there then females though? and they cok for all sorts.

It depeds on the person, like me, i do it to stay outta the dog house. :D

Yeah, go with the shy one. But why is this going to affect the rest of your life? This whole "which one do you truly love" thing is confusing to me. You don't have to marry the person you go to the prom with. (do you?) This thought adds way to much stress to a night that is just supposed to be fun.