xisto Community
Ao)K-General

Do You Believe In Santa? Do you believe in Santa?

Do you believe in Santa?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Santa, the guy who lives with me 365 days a year (aka my dad), yes. Santa, the guy who can miraculously fly around 1/2 the rich North in 12 hours and somehow mimic the handwriting of my mum, no.Hope I didn't ruin Christmas for you :D

Who here believes in Santa? I am starting to believe in him again after my parents told me. Took awhile to start again though.  Who else believes in him?

215496[/snapback]

This question is subject of many fantasy films for the kids under 6 years old. Do you mean Santa Claus the fairy tale [Please read thoroughly what in my posting "Evolution of Santa]. Or you mean St Nicholas, the bishop of Mira and one of the early christian father[Please read thoroughly what in my posting "St. Nicholas] . In general, people don't believe in person even if he saints or angel eithers. They believe in God only regardress of the respect to any saint. So this question is not suitable for poll.

Well even though I know that there isn't a Santa, I like to sometimes around little kids and stuff. It is fun to think someone comes through your chimney and stuff and flys around the world in one night. I like getting into the spirit of Christmas. I sort of figured it out a long time ago when my parents would be in their room all day wrapping all the presents. They wouldn't let me come in for some reason :D I do like to play around sometimes for the kids and stuff. It is sort of fun. St. Nickolas I do believe was real though even though now he has passed away but I do think he was real.

Well, I'd admit, I used to believe in Santa, when I was a kid. My parents wrapped up a present and labeled it "From: Santa" and I just loved that, lol. But now, I know it's my parents..How'd I find out? I walked out into the living room because I heard a noise, there was my dad. Eating those darn cookies I left for santa...(that's why he was gaining the extra lbs)!Nowadays the presents just pile up over the days, we by something new for someone, wrap it, throw it under the tree.Hope I didn't ruin anyones x-mas!

How'd I find out? I walked out into the living room because I heard a noise, there was my dad. Eating those darn cookies I left for santa...(that's why he was gaining the extra lbs)!

Lol very funny. I also believe in Santa when I was a kid it was fun. When I turned eight my parents pulled me to the side so my little sister wouldn't hear and she said "You know that there isn't a Santa right?" I told her ya I sort of figured that . I had figured it out before then though. I always planned on video taping my parents to prove that there wasn't a Santa. But they also put the From Santa. In fact they still do, they do have some from them though instead.

I'm talking bout the fairy tale one. I know Saint Nicholas was real.(Yay, I'm a saint :D) You didn't ruin it for me. My parents told me awhile ago (6th Grade) But after 2 years, im beginning to believe again. But Santa is real. If he wasn't, than ur parents wouldnt exist :D But I sorta believe again. I think its a good thing I am. Once me and my brothers stop believing, no more presents. thats wut my parents told me. my brother stopped believing cause he saw the presents but he says he believes again.

When I was small I didn't believe in Santa for a few reasons. When my elementary teacher told me about Santa the story just didn't make any sense. The idea of flying reindeers and climbing through the chimney sounded like a lie. Also I would get presents signed from Santa but I would see my family wrap them up a few days before.However, there was one moment where I kind of believed in Santa and that was when I wrote to him. I'm not sure about other countries but in Canada we have an address for Santa and the post office would answer the letters and send them back. I didn't know it was the post office at the time but when I got my letter back I thought perhaps there was a Santa.Now I definitively do not believe in Santa at all because there is no hard proof and the things that Santa theoretically does is not scientifically possible.

I only beleive in santa when it concerns with kids other then that nope I stop believing in him for a while now, but still hoping though.

santa or lucifer?same person?i do not believe in any religion.because there are less luky element or terrible event happen on me.so i just trust my self in the real and scientific world.however,maybe lots of guys still rely their mind on god,just to explain some incredible things.

When we are young we all believe in Santa and came to know about him when we are grown up. Life's like that. For those of you who are young in age you better believe and get blessings. I'm grown up guy, old enough not to expect things from Santa anymore. Since I can get things by my own Santa doesn't give me things anymore. I was given by Santa when I was young too. :D

No! Santa is a fantasy taht started with a guy that was actually named Saint Nicholas. This tied in to the fact that December 25th was a pagan holiday. The church, while bringing converts into the church, wanted to ease tentions and allow the holiday to continue creating Christ-Mass. That is where we get Christmas. And from there Santa sprang forth through some other belief. It is very interesting, but sad none-the-less. Santa is NOT real. Sorry all you kids out there!

I hope this queston is a joke....lolThis christmass was really strange. I wake up and go to my grandparnets house and eating dinner at 2:00 pm, yes you heard me right 2:00.. (crazy **bottom** grandma) Then we opened presents and i got pretty much nothing aside from a few pairs of boxers and socks, even though i made it percfectly clear and month in advance and kept remiding them that all i wanted was a wah pedal. If this happened a year ago i would have been pissed but i dont really care. My acoholic mother as started to drink again after being sober for almost 2 years and i have pretty much distanced myself from my family other then my dad. I realize that if i want something i have to get it myself.I know that that had nothing to do with the topic but i needed to get that off my chest.