xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CrazyShooter

What Is Cal Of Duty Like?

If you mean the xbox 360 and call of duty 2 version then....well I duno how to describe it.my and my friends played in GAME and the graphics and everything is realistic its unbelievable everything about the game is perfect, the way the ppl die to the way you walk. It is a awsome game which I recommend to anyone who like war games and FPS games.but unfortaunately you cant below the scenery up I dont think...but on this other game thats coming out "uniform" i think its called you below everything up..but yeah call of duty is awsome

It really depends on excatly what you are talking about. Console or PC? Call of Duty 1 or Call of Duty 2. Are you looking to play online a lot or just interested in the single player missions?The only help I can really give is for Call of Duty 1 for PC. I have played through the single player missions and really liked it. The game play is very realistic without getting too bogged down and not being fun anymore. As for the online aspect of Call of Duty, I have never played online, but know some people who have. From what they have told me the number of players playing online compared to some other games is kind low. However I did play with about 5 friends at a lan party and we had the most fun playing Call of Duty multiplayer.If you wern't aware Call of Duty 2 has recently been released and has been getting some pretty good reviews. I haven't had a chance to play it yet, but I'm sure someone else here has and can give you some advice about it.

Hey Hey Crazyshooter :DIve got Call of Duty on Xbox, ive played it a bit, was booring i didn't really liked the grapics or annything on it, but well thats what i think, the graphics was awfull, the weapons even more and so on :(on a scale from one to ten i give it three and a half.~ Arne-Christian :D

Counter-Strike tends to be a love or hate thing these days. Call of Duty is quite different, in terms of playing style, speed, weapons (duh) etc. If you're playing Single Player, it is one of the best (if not the best), FPS's around, especially if you don't count all the alien/monster FPS games such as Doom/Quake. The great thing about CoD is the sense of atmosphere - the sound is great, and the way the environments are constructed, and the human controlled allies move is just awesome.Multiplayer though, CoD is good also, but I don't believe it could be called any better than CS - it's just up to personal preference. It's definitely worth a try though.

Like warm apple pieI like the SP on COD2 better then the SP on the origional. Though that tank battle in Africa seemed a bit cartoony. If you like realistic WWII shooters, you'll love CoD, either version. It's more in-depth than Battlefield or brothers in Arms could ever be. I mean, the whole bombs and mortars exploding around you, bullets whizzing past your head, the smoke (OMG the smoke!) comign from burning buildings. The smoke and fog and dust really make this game realisitc. I love it. It's even scripted in 3D so it's volumetic. Make for some interesting effects :rolleyes:Mutiplayer is what I use it for. SP gets old after a while, even on veteran mode, so going online is great to practice your speed and other skills

I personally love both Cod 1 and 2. i cant find any other game like it. Theres so many mods for it. MP is the best as it isnt the same thing over and over again. Either one you get is a good investment. I personally prefer Cod 1 as it has more servers to play on.

it is a really good game but might not be everybodies type of game it not the typical type of quake or doom or half life first person shooter game but it is also not really like counter strike or any of those type games. It is a game that has missions and things you need to do as a team which can be either yourself and your buddies or yourself and the pc bots. Yuo will have abjectives you need to finish to progress. It is slightly like counter strike from that view with the missions but that is about it. But you can't play this game like the quake type games where you run around shooting oaks and going crazy dodginy bullets and things like that you need to move around slowly and try and break down the enemies defenses and by doing this keep moving forward till you reach where you need to be to finish the mission. You can try running around and going crazy but one thing is that it is a much slower paced game and you will not be able dodge bullets and things like quake or something. The other thing that is very different with this game is that the weapons are very old type weapons you don't have laser guns and plasma shooting weapons but never the less i still enjoy this game alot and would recomend everyone to try it !!!

Its like Counter Strike Actually... only a bit Different.. Call of Dutyis all about World Wars/History about wars... against German/Nazi..and Counter Strike is all about Terrorist and Stuff... and by joining either Counter Terrorist or Terrorist...The game system is like Counter Strike.. that is FPS but Counter Strike, the movement of the character is a bit fast and on Call of Duty Its a bit slow and heavy which makes it like real life in war...and Call of Duty also consist of Multiplayer which you can only play with your friends or other random peoples through Online Network such as Xfire and Gamespy Arcades... And Call of Duty is a good game compare other FPS Game except for Counter strike... Counter Strike is much better though... You should try the Call of Duty... Its a tough challenging game when it takes on the Single Player Mode...if you do trying it.. Good luck :)...