xisto Community
Andrew Northall

Xbox 360 Boxes May Contain Coal!

I have to say thats the funniest thing I have ever read about the xbox360 oh wait the fact the xbox has bad hardware and just a $500 waste of metal.

Interesting enough. Perhaps that the best use of the console. Actually, games for Xbox 360 are not quite ready yet. Instead of using it to play music and watch DVD, a better use of the box is to let it keeps us warm...

Read this awhile back.

Still pretty damn funny.

Can't stand that there are kids like that out in the world.

I guess that's where this comes into play.

C'mon now.

I sure as language removed don't want my kids behaving like that.

His take though will create a priceless moment.

How I wish he'd record it for all to see. :D

Notice from KuBi:
Watch your language. There are children present. Warning issued.
Edited by KuBi (see edit history)

lol Well that is pretty funny. I would love to see his face when he opens up the box to see coal :D I ought to do that if my kids are bad when I get older.

:D I'd so want to see that, that kid deserves it. Though coal, even though that's for santa and whatnot, thats such a waste, why not fill it with rocks or something, alot cheaper. I read something like this before, or hmm... maybe deja vu.

Wow, kids these days have no patience. I didn't read the article but from reading everything you guys have said, I get the gyst of it. Kids like that who do not respect their parents should just be punished, and this was an excellent way to do it. I mean, his dad did get the Xbox for him, that should be enough for the kid to be satisfied. But no, he will not be satisfied unless he gets his Xbox early!Oh and yeah if my kid ever decides to kick my $2000 stereo system, I'm going to do a lot more than just take away his Xbox!

My mom got a ps2 box for christmas last year, and instead of a ps2, there was a phone book in it. -.-She said something about not behaving....but I tend to ignore people who don't buy me game consoles. :)

i wish the image was still up. But that would really suck to think you where getting a Xbox 360 and open it up and see that their was coal in it. But i guess it was kind of his own fault.