xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dawiss

How Do You Code Template? Your ideas...

I was wondring how are you guys coding templates made in photoshop... I once tryed but then it didn't looked good so I used html... And the second thing Im wondering how do you from the one alredy made image (template) can code like the buttons border change the color... ;)

So please someone tell me how do you code the template and whit what programms...

Alredy Thanks ;)

Notice from mayank:
Moved from "what is..?" section to "question/request in graphics"
No warning is issued. This is to inform you that "What is...?" section is to explain things. For clarification read this post.

Edited by mayank (see edit history)

There's a tool in photoshop called the "slice" tool. What this does is break down your template into pieces so when you save for web, each section turns into a table cell, and gets saved as a seperate image from all the other slices. When saving for web, make sure you select "HTML and Images" in the dropdown list. For backgrounds in the template that can be looped, just use the marquee tool, and select the potential loop area, then edit > copy merged, and create a new document, paste, and save for web.

Notice from jlhaslip:
Edit as requested
Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)