xisto Community
lacking_imagination

Game Piracy <_<

If I'm going to buy a computer game, Imight usually pirate it just to make sure my computer can run everything correctly. These days if I go out and pay $49.99 for a computer game and I take it home and my computer doesn't want to run it (which used to happen quite often) and I try to take it back the store refuses to take the return.It used to really bother me. I find that if I pirate a game, play it and like it, it's a much better idea than potentially wasting $50. I Rarely keep pirated games either way. If I buy the game I delete the pirate, if I don't like the game I delete the pirate, if I can't run the game I delete the pirate.I'm the same way with music. I'll download a few songs by an artist I might like, and if I do like them I'll go out and support them by buying their CD. On the other hand, if I don't like them I'll delete the songs and not bother with the CD.