xisto Community
bigfatme2000

Get Free Domains That is true - top level ones too

For those of you that haven't heard - GET FREE TOP LEVEL DOMAINS FOR A LIMITED TIME - So run! :D
Run here now!

Yeah - they are giving away free .be domains - with total DNS control - the works! :D

Even you Xisto admins should get some they are all unlimited - and would help with your hosting!

Want a brill idea?...

Well the other day i got http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ ;);):D:D

Notice from rejected:
Please put all copied materials in quotes, thanks.

you know maybe you should read the forums befor you post. because there has been a post about this since like afew months ago and people weres still recently writing in it. Also maybe you should put this is the Free stuff section.

I know I may sound dumb but I have tpyed in like 100 dmoains, evne ones that people would never think of but some how they all come up either invalid or used...and renewale...man that sucks I can get an .co.uk for that

It says renewal after 1 year cost money. Then can we ignore it if we doesn't want to continue holding on the domain name or if we must pay for renewal charge after 1 year?

214876[/snapback]

You problety have to pay them, thought you can get cheap domains for like nothing on Yahoo, or just use Google and you will find cheap domains, when i bought my domain i was stupid and paid 15$/Year for it ;)

Free domains aren't worth it. Usually you get an un-familiar domain, and people get confused. This is a big problem, because it is harder for a friend to give the site to a friend. Domains are just a few dollars for a year, and it's painless. So, ask for one for christmass, hanukka, or whatever and save yourself the time and effort. You'll thank me for it.

Wow, this sounds quite impossible... Do you have to do something special in order to get these kind of domains? I mean, it really seems quite simple, but remember that simple things are sometimes the most difficult things to do...Thanks A Lot ANywaYs!!! ;)

For those of you that haven't heard - GET FREE TOP LEVEL DOMAINS FOR A LIMITED TIME - So run! :D

Run here now!

Yeah - they are giving away free .be domains - with total DNS control - the works! :D

Even you Xisto admins should get some they are all unlimited - and would help with your hosting!

Want a brill idea?...

Well the other day i got http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/; ;)  ;)  :D  :D

214832[/snapback]

sounds good ill have a look at theyre site

sounds good ill have a look at theyre site

215218[/snapback]

ive just noticed sommet with theyre site u get a domain but after a year you have to start paying 7 euros

For those of you that haven't heard - GET FREE TOP LEVEL DOMAINS FOR A LIMITED TIME - So run! :(

Run here now!

Want a brill idea?...

Well the other day i got http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/; :D  :D  :(  :D

214832[/snapback]

i heard that go dadday.com has cheap domain names. they look like a professional company. and i think you can also get a coupon now and they got a sale now. its been recommended again and again. so go take a look at it you might like it.

Yeah, why bother with free domains, whn they don't give you all of the features and reliability of real, paid domains? I did get free .info domains from 1&1, but if I were to buy domains, then I would definitely buy from them.