xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truefusion

Suggestive Gfxtrap Template meh...

Just something I thought I might contribute. Loading time will be similar to around the same time it takes to download the hosted/posted image. Actual dimensions for the layout wont be exactly that wide, I just wanted you guys to see the background pattern loop, which would be visible for larger-than-normal monitor resolutions. If you guys think this layout should be used, just say so, and I'll provide a copy of the layout, all coded, to the people that have access to GFXtrap.

Posted Image

Hey truefusion!Nice template...certainly a good contribution from your side...but the problem according to me (I think it is my personal taste) is that it is very dark in color.You should have tried light colors...because it was very difficult to figure out things in this dark color.If you have time then please try a template with light color! ;)

i actually quite like that template, but for the type of site it is..it should still mabye have a vertical navigation table ? ..justa suggestion...but the layout is clean , smooth sleek ..and i think the fact of it being dark is alright..i personally prefer dark layouts..just my opinion like i said.

Here's a template with lighther colors.

Posted Image