xisto Community
wassie

Another Wassie's Love lol

owke here's the story:

i have a group of friends at home, it has about 18 people. Most of them are girls. But i dont really think most of them are potential canidates to fall in love on. 2 are. Lets call them E and M. E i hardley speak, she is the most beautifullest of everyone in my friendsgroup, but she is a bit the quiete one. M is more a party animal, but that does mean she dates allot of people (kisses them atleast). But she is a good looking girl. But i think it wont really work out with M because she is to much having a good life on her own, without a boyfriend, and if i went in a relationschip with her, i think she would end it pretty quick. I tried to work myself to her a bit, but i still think the before mentioned reason comes in place. So M is out of the story.

E the girl i dont really speak much, on the other side is i think pretty good to be in a relationschip with. I never heard a story she was in love with a boy, maybe kissed a couple but she hadn't have any boyfriends latley. Not that she can't get one, because allot of people think E is the most beautifull person in our friendsgroup. But she is more like playing with those people, this doesn't have to be bad. I mean it like, a friend of her she calles him "Feonsay". Just for fun, but i think she doesn't want him for a relationship. So lets say she is more the person of: when you go out, she dances with you for 5 min, then she goes to the bar and talk to some1 else... (not in a bad way) just like seducing you and not go any further. Still a nice girl.

Crazy thing happend a week ago. We were in the town, dinking some beers in a bar (kinda a combination of a bar and a disco). And we asked some people in our friendsgroup also to come. But most of them had homework to do. Still a good friend of mine whent, and we where on the understanding that about 5 girls would come also. Eventually that were only 2 ;). It was the Ex of my brother (who was also there) and E. At a sertain point, we drank some beers and were dancing, my brothers ex start dancing with my brother, and E grabs me and starts dancing with me, it was kinda a game, we were just like acting the same as them. But then my brothers ex and my brother starts kissing (french-style). So i look at E, and i just see this twitch in her eye, and then i slowly go to her mouth and start kissing her (she did the same). So eventually a good friend of mine who was also there, was standing alone, and went to some other friends of him that were in the same place. So the evening ended (most part of the evening was kissing :D ). So we wanted to go home: Me, my bro, my good friend, E, my bro's ex, and 2 other friends who wanted to ride home with us.

Outside it was FREEZING!

So we picked up our jackets, and came to a splitsing where E and my bro's ex needed to go right and we had to go left. I was freezing so was E and my bro's ex i think. So we kissed and said goodbye exually, but my brother said, shouldn't we bring them home. E said it was owke because it was freezing and we were all tired. My brothers ex didn't really mind. But i looked at my good friend and felt sorry because he exually gone out with us but standed with some other dudes the whole evening, so i said lets just go home.

So we just went home.

had a long sleep,

woke up next morning,

go on msn,

and you know the story,

80 people talking to you about E, if you like her if you maybe want a relationship with her. I just said yes, yes yes. Easy as that. So my brothers ex comes online (she's a pretty good friend of mine too), and she said, wont you send her a sms. I thought like owyeah damn. So i sended her a "romantic" sms (owke my brothers ex thought it was romantic :D) i sended: "Another fine night in the city. Next time i'll bring you home". She sends a sms back: "We got home pretty good, and you do know your english ;) xxx" (i'm dutch).

i think that is a good sign.

The day after that, i thought lets send her an sms that i love her.

so i did, and she sended me back that i was going to fast, that she didn't know if she loves me to.

So 2 days after that, i sended her a big mail, explaining that i was sorry that i was going so quick.

But until now we didn't really do much. Exually we didn't do anything, we just sended some smses but nothing big. I asked if she wanted to watch a movie with me and she would like to.

The smsses we sended in the meantime, where good on my side but, she was kinda negative on her side (thats my opinion).

so a couple of hours back, she was on msn, i was chatting with her, nothing really big just chatting, and i asked if i could ask her a question. i asked "What do you think of me". She said, i dont know. i said owke, but mostley that is because you dont know the person (me) good enough. She said "that isn't always the case".

So now i dont know what to do!

i'v been nice to her, she knows i like her, but how do i get her to like me? Does she needs to get to know me better and how?

cause the only thing she says is: "Dont suspect much of me, cause i dont know it".

HELP!

dude the easy take your time and don't rush it let her decided for herself if she was some of the wassie ;), don't force it or you might ruin a friendship and then make a bad reputation of being a player and hustler then a actual swell guy.

Ok, here's some words of advice from an old married man. You might think because I haven't been in the dating scene for a long time that I don't know what I'm talking about. Think about this though, I have been happily married for over 20 years, this means I got it right at the start and I am still doing it right. ;)If you want to have a relationship with this girl, do not ignore her. Send her some flowers with a small note of apology for trying rush her into the relationship, make sure your put on the card to ask her to call you when she wants to talk. Notice I said talk, not SMS, talking is much better in this instance as it's more personal. Nearly all girls love to be given flowers, it makes them feel special and from what you have said you think she is special. Flowers are the perfect way to show her that you think she is special. It doesn't have to be a big showy flower arrangement, in fact, if it is too big she might see it as pushy. A small bunch of roses, say no more than 12, usually works well.Do not deliver the flowers personally, that could put her in an awkward position where she think she needs to respond immediately to your show of affection, use a delivery service. This way she can think about her response and will not feel pressured, it seems you have already had a bad response to putting her under pressure about the relationship by telling her you love her. I do hope that hasn't pushed her away completely.A good relationship takes time to build and work to keep it going. Don't be impatient and be prepared to put some work in to keep it going. By work I mean, take her out to dinner or buy her flowers for no reason. Take an interest in what she has to say, let her do most of the talking, most people like to talk about themselves and their experiences. Ask her about her work, family and what she like to do in her free time. But be genuine in your interest in what she has to say.I hope it all works out for you, nobody likes to see an unhappy wassie ;)

wassie,your not a ladies man are you lol, dont get advice form these guys they all dunno what its like to date in modern times take avalon for exmaple he is already married and is middle aged, he is acient in the dating business he is almost ready for his pension and to use a OAP pass on buses, i am only just 18 and am clubbing lots and getting loads of girls...I got my last gf by just acting really chilled out and only talking to her when she wanted to talk to me but when ever she would talk to me I would always make her laugh or something and then one day I went round her house and stayed the night and she liked it cos I made her laugh all the time and then a few weeks later we were sleeping in the same bed....anyway enough of that, basically girls like to be ahppy as does everyone else...so make your girl happy but dont be too jokey cos it gets boring if you over use itjust be chilled out with girls dont rush anything...and dont accept out side pressure...tell them to go something them selves and another note girls = trouble beware!

wassie what i ment was take your time do the dating thing send the flowers and candy all the good relationship stuff, she has to learn to know you and trust you thats a important thing as well.

wassie,

your not a ladies man are you lol, dont get advice form these guys they all dunno what its like to date in modern times take avalon for exmaple he is already married and is middle aged, he is acient in the dating business he is almost ready for his pension and to use a OAP pass on buses, i am only just 18 and am clubbing lots and getting loads of girls...

214648[/snapback]

I think I would go with Avalon's advice over yours, I think he knows more than you do about this. Clubbing and "getting loads of girls" doesn't mean you know how to win a girl over.

My advice to you, wassie, is to take it slow, and not to try and rush into a relationship with her. Stay friends for a bit, work on your friendship, because that's where dating starts. Make sure you don't try to put pressure on her about her feelings towards you, you may have already lost a bit by the simple "i love you."

Take her out on a date to the movies or dinner, and get to know her better. In my opinion, dating is based on friendship. What Avalon said is good, I'd follow through with what he said. ;)

Good luck and hopefully there will be a good outcome ;)

wassie,

your not a ladies man are you lol, dont get advice form these guys they all dunno what its like to date in modern times take avalon for exmaple he is already married and is middle aged, he is acient in the dating business he is almost ready for his pension and to use a OAP pass on buses, i am only just 18 and am clubbing lots and getting loads of girls...

214648[/snapback]

I thought that would be what some people would think, you didn't disappoint me. ;)

I guess it depends if wassie wants to be a "ladies man" and "get loads of girls" or not. If he wants a relationship that only lasts a short while then not much effort is required, but if he wants something a bit longer term, then some more effort is required. Let me tell you, being married is just like one long date, if you want it to work then you have to work at it. Everyone has their own opinion and it's up to wassie as to which advice he chooses to follow.

Hey man I have had long term relationships my longest is 1 year and a half and that only ended cos the we both went our seperate ways cos she was moving up country.And anyway you lot can think what ever you like, my way works...a girl likes to laugh and smile and know that there is some one to care for them.and thats why my ex gf is now asking for me back cos she is apparently "lonely" without me cos I used to be such good companyand I used to care of her so much and always be there for her. And just to think I never gave her a birthday present...I still feel really bad for doing that to this dya but it couldnt be helped I had 3 pence in the bank.but my ex and me are through she cheated on me and I hate her for that...so you can probably see why I think girls are only trouble...

i'm exually thinking of getting back to M. Cause i spended some time with her, and i think she is a very nice girl. So lets hope she also likes me. And about E, I really dont hear so much about her.

i'm exually thinking of getting back to M. Cause i spended some time with her, and i think she is a very nice girl. So lets hope she also likes me. And about E, I really dont hear so much about her.

216527[/snapback]

That may be a bad move depending. If you were to go out with M, then E might think you were just trying to get with a chick and didn't actually take an interest in her.

You said that E knows you like her, so if she turns around and suddenly likes you, and wants to be with you, and you say sorry, but im with M. What you think going to happen?

I guess the only thing you can do is sit down and think about what you want, and how you want things, do you want a long term relationship with E. Or maybe end up hqving a short term relationship with M.

owke this is getting crayer and crazyer. Owke i desided for myself that E is better than M, M is to much of a party girl. She dances and kisses with to many people i think. But the problem is, with newyear eve, i was in the bar with E and with M and i danced a bit with M and sended her some smsses. And E was just kinda upset with it. So now i want to make it up with her. I was thinking to send her a rose. That just sounds nice, but how do i know that works, maybe she doesn't even like flowers :D

owke this is getting crayer and crazyer. Owke i desided for myself that E is better than M, M is to much of a party girl. She dances and kisses with to many people i think. But the problem is, with newyear eve, i was in the bar with E and with M and i danced a bit with M and sended her some smsses. And E was just kinda upset with it. So now i want to make it up with her. I was thinking to send her a rose. That just sounds nice, but how do i know that works, maybe she doesn't even like flowers :D

218044[/snapback]

Its the thought that counts, if she gets a flower from you, she knows you really care, and thats what they think, they don't go, oh i hate flowers and throw it away.

A female can be free to correct me if im wrong?

Go WASSIE WASSIE!! :D