xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spy_charly

Need Flash Help? a flash dedicated board

Hello guys!... for all those looking help for flash PLZ go to my flash dedicated board JUST HERE and lets talk about flash!!, ask your doubts discussins related to flash, i have just installed the board that could be a reason why there are few users but i check it EVERY DAY in order to see if some of you have signed up, i have also my weblog that you could find HERE!!!,and my MAIN FRONTPAGE any questions..yep i am setting a company dedicated to flash design, specially in RIAs (flash programs in other words), so if you have couriosity just jump HERE and i will help you as soons as i see your new account! in the mean time thanx guys!! see you there!! ;)

hello guys, since i changed my web page i could't keep the forum up and running so excuse me for that, anyways if you need any flash help, let's use the trap 17 forums, everyone will be benefitted.... ask questions here in this post or send me a personal meesage saying where you posted ((in Xisto forums)) so i can help you out. cheers!!!

Thanks a lot guys. I've been workign with Flash a little while now. I used to be able to animate pretty easily but have just been getting back into it. These tutorials really look good and i already bookmarked them. Thanks....if ya got anymore list em.