xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
semeticsister

Warning Levels On The Trap17 Forum Please Help Preventing me from hosting

How can I lower my warning level? I searched the forum to learn how but I couldn't find any viable results. Can someone please help me as soon as possible?Thanks so much to anyone able to help, it is very appreciated.Happy Holiday!~Michelle ;)

I believe there is a topic on here somewhere about this. If I find it I'll add the link. To answer your question you just need to build a good reputation to have it lowered. If you help out around Xisto and the new users that join and answer questions or report topics that have broken a rule this all helps you lower your warning level. It is done manually though by administrators or moderators that have noticed your good behavior. Just being an active user that doesn't break rules will help lower it. It takes some time but it will go down soon.

ADD:
The link to this question that has been asked earlier is right here.

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/30184-how-does-a-warn-last/

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Added as reported.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

I suppose you don?t have to worry about that as long you?ve learnt the lesson (from whatever you did worng) and know the forum rules just to not break them again. It?ll go away with time.

I have deducted you warn level to 0% seeing as you have managed to not break a rule for 15+ days.

214159[/snapback]

Oh thanks!! Now I can apply for hosting. You are the ginchiest!

BTW, not to make excuses or anything, but the only reason why I got warned was because I mentioned downloading PSP illegally. ;) And I wasn't real aquainted with the Xisto rules. But thanks anyway and I hope you have a lovely Christmahanukkwanzaka!

~Michelle

It really depends how active you are. If you got your warning two months ago but haven't been active since you got your warning it won't go down. You have to be active and show the staff at Xisto that you have learned your lesson and can be a good conributer to the forums. It is really up to them to decide when your warning level should go down.

also it depends what rule you broke in the forum and the person who gave it to will also determine how long it stays up there. I should know im like the only member to have a 100% in the warning combined that is.

Was it 15+ days? I remember getting a minor warning several months ago and I think it was a bit longer than than before my warning level went back to 0%. I could be wrong, though.

214334[/snapback]

It was 28 days before your warning was decreased, it is usually 30 days, but it depends on the offence.

For the record, you can check your OWN warning level by looking at your profile, if you click on the number, I beleive it should show you why and when you've been warned, and when your warning has been decreased.

Saint Mike, you're the most varied person here.. heh that's not such a bad thing though..