xisto Community
SqlByte

Would You Pay 5$/month For Using Google ?

Would you pay 5$/month for using Google ?  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So ? would you pay 5$ a mont for using google services ? all of them ? search, gmail, google earth ?I would pay only if that would make google even more and more better ! and not just for google to earn mony.What about you guys ? all those google fans ;)

I would never pay for google..I've already got all that stuff free anyways. If they start charging to use google search so many people will stop using it and use something else, like yahoo.

lol Of course I wouldn't pay money to use Google. Sure it is a really good search engine and I use it the most, but if they have enough money ;) There is still MSN, Yahoo, Alltheweb, and so on. Then again it is only $60 a year, but still that's pretty sad if you pay to use a search engine when others are free. Maybe if others start charging then sure I'll pay for google.

NO, I could use MSN (shudder) searchyahoo mail, I don't need google earth, and have already downloaded picasa, blogger is replacable by wordpress (or simmilars) in free hosting, Hello, could be replaced by many chat clients, talk is replacable by skype, and so on and so forth, there are not very many unique things offered by google, I just use them because they are better, but not $5 a month better.

Why would you pay for Google? Everything they provide can be found in various other places. Yes, it's nice to have everything in one place, but I wouldn't pay for that advantage.

I would not pay to use google search as they are many alternatives almost as good. But I would gladly pay more than $5 per month for their other services like gmail, picasa, blogger and google earth. Those are quality products that don't have alternatives anywhere as good in my opinion.

If Google did obtain an system for which you would have to pay for, I think that not only people would stop using it but a new and equal search engine could be brought out to replace it by Microsoft or Yahoo. I think Google would only lose in the end. I definetly wouldn't pay but ofcourse it's always my homepage and the most used engine by myselfs ;)

Well, I will not pay 5$/month to Google!The reason is that they stress on things for free and if they start charging then there marketting strategy will go down...and for the time you can see the responce of other members. Most of them will be great fans of google...like most of us!

I would pay $5 a month for using all of Google's features.Gmail has 2.5 gigs of space, a search inside the mail, and tons of other features. That right there is worth more than $5.Google Adsense pays me $50 a month for advertising, so that's a $45 gain on money, a definite use.Google Images is where I find all the images I need for my school projects, homework, and resources for other things. That's a major plus.Google News is a quick and fast resource that I can rely on to provide me with the very newest and oldest of news. It says over 4,000 resources updated hourly are used.Now the main part -- the Google search engine. I find everything I would ever need with Google, I never use any other search engine because google finds it on the first try. The search also has the "define" function, so I can find the definition of any word that I need.. and scholastic information on other topics as well.;) That's why I would pay $5 a month to use google's features, and there are dozens more or reasons.

No way, No siree. I won't pay for Google in this life. One of the most important assets of Google services above all is that they are free. The service only comes later. For example, Google earth was previously Keyhole Pro which costed $50/yr.which they bought and offered to users for free. It is only then that users really started using it.f google were paid I'd say, Astalavista, Google!

I don't think Google will ever come up with such idea ( such stupid idea I should say if they ever come up).. because Google is rich enough, they are smart to earn money even without making if pay and use service. Think about the money Google is generating from adsense alone... I can confidently says that they will never come up with such idea and if they do so, I don't think Google can continue to lead in search engine anymore... people will not use its services anymore.. only few selected people will use and it will just perish like usa.net email service which was one of the best in the early years of emails' inception. When they are giving us by installing firefox browser together with their toolbar why should they do such a thing? ;)

Well I can say that I would never do that, I dont think its worth to pay for googles service. And yea there is much more companys even some better that google so why would I just pay for google. I dont think Google diserves it. So I would not pay for their services ;) .